Hotfix 3.0.1 is live!

+
Still think one of the best fix would just be to remove the implied "zeal" on "fee" abilities. Give them one turn to be activable, like orders, and the automatic instant value that most SY cards can get after piling up coins can be countered.

With that in mind, 1 turn to activate, here's my humble opinion on fee cards and a couple others (and I apologize for writing a wall)

Igor: Leave him like that or give him zeal with a cooldown so he can either be removed, or not able to produce 3 copies in a single turn. I know, we don't see him that much but I think it's just because he's not been given the attention yet. Hard to compare it to other cards, like Adalia, since he only summons but still...

Sausage maker: he's fair, give him zeal

Helveed: zeal + reduce his profit to 2 or don't give him zeal. Again, a difficult comparison but Water of Brokylon is 11p for 8 points. Helveld is 10 provisions for 8 points. Ok, the dryads have harmony but Helveed synergizes with all the spawn engines and always gives more value.

Philippa could just detroy a card with power equal to coins. Like that she wouldn't be an instant win against decks relying on a couple key cards (and I know, that's the risk, but when seized you can use renew on it, and contrary to muzzle or the NG cards, you can't play around and can't steal it back. She's too strong). She'd be a mix of Cleaver and Geralt but as a faction specific card, still more polyvalent (not affected by shield, usable any time in a round)

Moreelse should be 10 provisions. 4 power, 4 damage, like Ifrit and Regis, but with tribute as add-up to faction specific. Why 9 here?

Doadrick: I love him but he should have a cooldown of 2. Being able to switch a card/turn is incredibly strong and has somehow gone under-exploited until now

The Borsodis: without zeal, they'd be ok. Just imagine Johnny and Sarah with zeal. They would be strong... Other comparison with unicorn/chironex. U/C give you 7 point with the first, then 10 with the second IF the first is still in play. Borsodis bros: 6 and 8 points, but you don't need to have one alive to have the other's benefit AND they are both 1 provision less AND they also give added value over time as engines.

Kalkstein is an amazing card and I don't think it needs to be nerved, but compare it to Ceallach. 2 more power and you can use him anytime later on. Ceallach purifies more than one, yes, but how often is it used? He's a spring equinox with 3 power that can't purify ennemies! Either remove Kalkstein's zeal (which I don't think is needed) or buff Ceallach somehow

The 6 provisions cards are really good and imo pretty balanced. Love the tunnel drill which would need zeal.

Endrega, blacksmith naturalist, executionner, sea jackal, seductress, eternal fire disciple: I'm not gonna re-compare them to other faction's bronzes but they are better. No zeal. They'll still be better.

Special mentionp to renegade mage, who for some reason does the same as the 3 damages for 1 easy condition 3 point cards in every other faction (wild hunt hound, nauzicaa brigade, lyrian landsknecht, wardancer... with 1 less provision :shrug:

And thanks for reading

So i don't want to disagree with everything you said but at least a few Things I have to address

1. I don't think Igor is a problem at all. Generating a copy costs 5 coin (or 5 points with insanity) and Igor himself doesn't give you any coins and he costs 10 provisions. So when you play him and lets say you copy a 4 strength engine thats just 5 points (or 10 Points minus 5 coins) for 10 provisions. How is that a problem?

2.I hate the swarm decks but i have to disagree with helveed as well. Saying he is op when you have other engines on the field is not fair at all. Helveed on it's own is a 8 point for 10 provisions card. You said it yourself brokylon generates 2 engines right away. Thats a huge differance.

3. Moreelse. Again yes he is a 9 provision card that deals 4 Damage but giving him more provision because he has the option to destroy a card? That would cost 6 coins and Moreelse himself doesn't give you any coins. Milaen from ST for example has the option to damage 4 different units instead of all the damage on one wich can also be helpful sometimes. Moreelse is fineimo because on himself he is a 8 for 9.

4. Now to the borsodi brothers. Comparing faction cards to neutral cards is not fair at all and you shouldn't do that. There are plenty examples where a faction has a better version of a neutral card. Now Looking at the borsodi Brothers themself. The first one is 6 for 8 which is bad (unlike Jhonny/Sarah you don't get additional charges for free. Thats a huge differance that you didn't Mention...odd). The next one you play is better and 8 for 8 wich is fair because it'sa combo piece. There are many examples of good combo pieces. Why shouold it be differant with SY? But both of them are NOT engines like you claimned. They don't generate coins or points over time. The first one gives you 2 coins wich is basically 1 charge the 2. one gives you 4 coins (2 charges) and thats it. They do not give added value.

5. One more interesting thing you mentiond. You compare the renegate mage to similar cards but made another crucial mistake. The Renegade Mage COSTS 1 coin to deal 3 damage. Thats not a condition. Thats something you have to spent unlike with any of the other cards. So really he is a 5 for 4 just like the nauzicaa is a 6 for 5. He may be more reliable but you have to realise that you can't compare a tribute abillity to a condition that other cards need. It's not the same.

So i kinda did disagree with almost everything you said. Sry ^^
Post automatically merged:

Still think one of the best fix would just be to remove the implied "zeal" on "fee" abilities. Give them one turn to be activable, like orders, and the automatic instant value that most SY cards can get after piling up coins can be countered.

With that in mind, 1 turn to activate, here's my humble opinion on fee cards and a couple others (and I apologize for writing a wall)

Igor: Leave him like that or give him zeal with a cooldown so he can either be removed, or not able to produce 3 copies in a single turn. I know, we don't see him that much but I think it's just because he's not been given the attention yet. Hard to compare it to other cards, like Adalia, since he only summons but still...

Sausage maker: he's fair, give him zeal

Helveed: zeal + reduce his profit to 2 or don't give him zeal. Again, a difficult comparison but Water of Brokylon is 11p for 8 points. Helveld is 10 provisions for 8 points. Ok, the dryads have harmony but Helveed synergizes with all the spawn engines and always gives more value.

Philippa could just detroy a card with power equal to coins. Like that she wouldn't be an instant win against decks relying on a couple key cards (and I know, that's the risk, but when seized you can use renew on it, and contrary to muzzle or the NG cards, you can't play around and can't steal it back. She's too strong). She'd be a mix of Cleaver and Geralt but as a faction specific card, still more polyvalent (not affected by shield, usable any time in a round)

Moreelse should be 10 provisions. 4 power, 4 damage, like Ifrit and Regis, but with tribute as add-up to faction specific. Why 9 here?

Doadrick: I love him but he should have a cooldown of 2. Being able to switch a card/turn is incredibly strong and has somehow gone under-exploited until now

The Borsodis: without zeal, they'd be ok. Just imagine Johnny and Sarah with zeal. They would be strong... Other comparison with unicorn/chironex. U/C give you 7 point with the first, then 10 with the second IF the first is still in play. Borsodis bros: 6 and 8 points, but you don't need to have one alive to have the other's benefit AND they are both 1 provision less AND they also give added value over time as engines.

Kalkstein is an amazing card and I don't think it needs to be nerved, but compare it to Ceallach. 2 more power and you can use him anytime later on. Ceallach purifies more than one, yes, but how often is it used? He's a spring equinox with 3 power that can't purify ennemies! Either remove Kalkstein's zeal (which I don't think is needed) or buff Ceallach somehow

The 6 provisions cards are really good and imo pretty balanced. Love the tunnel drill which would need zeal.

Endrega, blacksmith naturalist, executionner, sea jackal, seductress, eternal fire disciple: I'm not gonna re-compare them to other faction's bronzes but they are better. No zeal. They'll still be better.

Special mention to renegade mage, who for some reason does the same as the 3 damages for 1 easy condition 3 point cards in every other faction (wild hunt hound, nauzicaa brigade, lyrian landsknecht, wardancer... with 1 less provision :shrug:

And thanks for reading

And one more thing. Sausage maker is actually really bad and proves my point. ST literally has a card that is better in every way with Gabor Zigrin

Last edited:
Good changes and thanks for being reactive (I mean, as always, I've always been satisfied with the job you've made on Gwent, even your supposedly "darkest moment" were within the realm of acceptable to me).
The faction is still fairly overpowered though (I'm not concerned, I know you're gonna make the adequate changes but I'm gonna give my opinion and observation about the cards I found over the top to give you some feedback).

Sigi Reuven : Even after the nerf, I feel like this card is still too strong. Something about being able to get 9 coins in one card (which is a 3str unit to boot) feel off to me, especially when you know what you can do with them. Maybe if he gives 4 coins on deploy and then give the rest one by one during the next 5 turns (which would be very complicated to word on the card but I think it would make it more balanced). Sigi has Intimidate too, I realize that he's very expensive but even for that provision cost, I think gaining money shouldn't be that easy, especially when some leaders already allow you to gain money very easily and quickly.

Philippa : I think you're doing the same mistake with "seize" that you did with "immune". Sometimes there is some rules that just can't be evaluated as easily as just checking that the provision cost match the potential point value.
To be fair, I don't even like Ardal for the same reason. Not only seizing a unit is too "extreme" and can lead to some insane amount of value but it also completely shuts down engine decks that are already struggling to exist.

Flying Redanian : Roach is already a very good card, Flying Redanian is just a significantly better version of it. It has more power and can come out of your graveyard. I feel like it should be a 2str unit. As it stands, you don't even have to proc it during two rounds in order to get a huge value out of it, which doesn't sound right to me. This card should encourage players to work on the double spawn rather than throwing it in any Syndicate deck they make.
And yes, I do realize that the condition to fulfill is more difficult than Roach but not by that much when you think about it. I litteraly never finished a game without having it coming out of my deck, sometimes without even intending to. As I said, Sigi is a big part of the reason but not only. Money isn't difficult to aquire at all with that faction.

Ewald Borsodi : Too oppressive, his brother is completely fine but Ewald being able to serve as removal is a big problem in my opinion. Honestly it's not difficult to keep your opponent's board clean with a constant source of income (which again, is very easy to get). A key word that's missing in Gwent is one that gives a limit on how many times you can use a unit during the same turn. That would be very handy to balance that guy without sending him to oblivion imo.

Whoreson freakshow : Still too strong imo. The problem with freakshow is his flexibility, with enough coins (which again, isn't difficult to get...especially for an ability that costs only 1 coin to use) he can read "order : At the end of enemy's turn, deal one damage to every enemy units, which is obviously too ridiculous, even if you have to convert coins into those damage.

I don't think anything else seems too strong to me. The new expansion is incredibly fun btw, probably the best you've ever made since you created Gwent, good job on that one.

Last edited:

rrc

Forum veteran
5. One more interesting thing you mentiond. You compare the renegate mage to similar cards but made another crucial mistake. The Renegade Mage COSTS 1 coin to deal 3 damage. Thats not a condition. Thats something you have to spent unlike with any of the other cards. So really he is a 5 for 4 just like the nauzicaa is a 6 for 5. He may be more reliable but you have to realise that you can't compare a tribute abillity to a condition that other cards need. It's not the same.
While you articulated your points well about all other cards, saying Renegae Mage fine is just ridiculous. Renegade Mage and Apothecary were the most insane power creep in the history of power creep. They fixed her and left him like this. Doing 3 damage is considered precious in Gwent, at least it *was* considered precious. Just see all other cards which can do 3 damage and everyone has some conditions or don't bring more value than their provision cost.
NR's Specter Mage does 3 damage and breaks even. She had Reach 1 did you know?
Lyrian Landsknect is an order unit which can get 6 value with 3 damage, but he needs to be boosted for that, and on top of that he has Reach 2.
Dun Banner has Reach 1 and needs a condition.
Wild Hunt Hound has conditions to get 3 damage and 6 points on board and has Reach 2.
Predatory Drive is a 6 for 6 and is not proactive (that is, you need an unit to get 6 value)
Nauzica Brigade has a ridiculous condition and is almost useless to shut down 3 power engines, and yeah, on top of that has Reach 2!
Skirmisher has reach 1
Wardancer need to be boosted to get 6 for 5, and Reach 2
Bowman can do 3 damage and has a condition and at max can break even.
Panther can do 3 damage and bring 3 value, has reach 2 and has a condition to break even.
Warship can 2do 3 damage and break even unconditionally, as it is an SK card, but even that has Reach 2

Now, digest all this and say Regenade Mage is fair; can you? Even if we consider him as 5 provisions, doing 3 damage unconditionally and brining 6 value with no reach or row lock is something all other factions (and even SK) can only dream about.

So i don't want to disagree with everything you said but at least a few Things I have to address

1. I don't think Igor is a problem at all. Generating a copy costs 5 coin (or 5 points with insanity) and Igor himself doesn't give you any coins and he costs 10 provisions. So when you play him and lets say you copy a 4 strength engine thats just 5 points (or 10 Points minus 5 coins) for 10 provisions. How is that a problem?

2.I hate the swarm decks but i have to disagree with helveed as well. Saying he is op when you have other engines on the field is not fair at all. Helveed on it's own is a 8 point for 10 provisions card. You said it yourself brokylon generates 2 engines right away. Thats a huge differance.

3. Moreelse. Again yes he is a 9 provision card that deals 4 Damage but giving him more provision because he has the option to destroy a card? That would cost 6 coins and Moreelse himself doesn't give you any coins. Milaen from ST for example has the option to damage 4 different units instead of all the damage on one wich can also be helpful sometimes. Moreelse is fineimo because on himself he is a 8 for 9.

4. Now to the borsodi brothers. Comparing faction cards to neutral cards is not fair at all and you shouldn't do that. There are plenty examples where a faction has a better version of a neutral card. Now Looking at the borsodi Brothers themself. The first one is 6 for 8 which is bad (unlike Jhonny/Sarah you don't get additional charges for free. Thats a huge differance that you didn't Mention...odd). The next one you play is better and 8 for 8 wich is fair because it'sa combo piece. There are many examples of good combo pieces. Why shouold it be differant with SY? But both of them are NOT engines like you claimned. They don't generate coins or points over time. The first one gives you 2 coins wich is basically 1 charge the 2. one gives you 4 coins (2 charges) and thats it. They do not give added value.

So i kinda did disagree with almost everything you said. Sry ^^

And one more thing. Sausage maker is actually really bad and proves my point. ST literally has a card that is better in every way with Gabor Zigrin

I get your points, I like Igor and Helveed, and didn't say they were overpowered, just stronger than others. But I think you're right, at least for Igor.
Maybe Moreelse as well. It's just some card that I feel you can add in every single SY deck, since it's always good value. That was just my opinion.

The Borsodis brothers are still an issue though, and I think it comes from the fact they can act on deploy! Ok, they give you just that many coins but in SY, you can quite easily pile them up and easily reach 8 boosts/damages + 4 body just when they're played. I compared them to neutral knowing they should be better. My comparison with Johnny and Sarah was not a good one, I originally wanted to talk about the fact that it's easier to obtain value with coins and the bros, than from them. But they are too different to compare.

Sausage maker is funny cause you can actually carry him over more than one round. It's not a big threat but still demands to be dealt with. Then you can also use coins (from him or other cards) for resilience if it looks good or after your opponent passes... He's not too strong but not that bad I think.

The renegade mage "costs" one coin, some others need one boost like landsknecht or wardancer. And with KoB, which is where you'll use him most of the time, he's just plain 6 points for 4p and contrary to marauder in SK or some other that can reach same value, he rarely bricks.

Anyway, my whole point was not to auto-imply zeal with fee. It gives SY wayyyy to much versatility when considering that the coins are untouchable. You can literally do anything on the turn where you play a unit and there is nothing the opponent can do. Damage, boost, boost that gives bleeding, boosts that give coins that give boosts that are used to deal damage... Wanna purify? Go for it. Wanna destroy an artifact? No problem. And if not they still give body and some coins (and SY has quite good options to just throw them at the bottom of the deck if you don't want them). My comparisons were maybe not the best, but it was 1 am where I'm at so kinda tired. And there is no denying that SY is still way stronger than other factions. That's overall an "easy" fix (easier than adding a whole mechanic to make players loose coins) that would, i think, solve most problems and bring back SY down to other factions (and maybe even not).

Nauzica Brigade has a ridiculous condition and is almost useless to shut down 3 power engines, and yeah, on top of that has Reach 2!
Never seen Nauzica Brigade played, it's useless indeed as you can't remove anything with it most of the time.
Wardancer is even harder since you have to boost it in hand which is only doable with Fila, luck (random) or Gold cards you don't wanna use for that. But I guess that's another problem that may make your ST player blood boil so I'm gonna stop there XD
But yeah, the renegade mage is super strong.

Last edited:
While you articulated your points well about all other cards, saying Renegae Mage fine is just ridiculous. Renegade Mage and Apothecary were the most insane power creep in the history of power creep. They fixed her and left him like this. Doing 3 damage is considered precious in Gwent, at least it *was* considered precious. Just see all other cards which can do 3 damage and everyone has some conditions or don't bring more value than their provision cost.
NR's Specter Mage does 3 damage and breaks even. She had Reach 1 did you know?
Lyrian Landsknect is an order unit which can get 6 value with 3 damage, but he needs to be boosted for that, and on top of that he has Reach 2.
Dun Banner has Reach 1 and needs a condition.
Wild Hunt Hound has conditions to get 3 damage and 6 points on board and has Reach 2.
Predatory Drive is a 6 for 6 and is not proactive (that is, you need an unit to get 6 value)
Skirmisher has reach 1
Bowman can do 3 damage and has a condition and at max can break even.
Panther can do 3 damage and bring 3 value, has reach 2 and has a condition to break even.
Warship can 2do 3 damage and break even unconditionally, as it is an SK card, but even that has Reach 2

Now, digest all this and say Regenade Mage is fair; can you? Even if we consider him as 5 provisions, doing 3 damage unconditionally and brining 6 value with no reach or row lock is something all other factions (and even SK) can only dream about.

I did say that Renegade Mage is more reliable didn't i ? My point was that a tribute can't be compared to the conditional cards he mentioned. And even tho dealing 3 damage is really good, saying he is a 6 for 4 is not true as well. Thats all i said. If you ask me bronze cards that deal more then 2 damage at once should not be in the game at all. Makes many engines completely unplayable these days to a point where you might as well delete them from the game.

Another card that gets too much hate imo is Philippa.Is she a good card? yes of course. Is she op? no. Just compare her to sweers for example. When Phillippa steal a 3 point card she is obviously much worse in comparison because you need to pay 3 coins. So really Philippa is a worse version of sweers but has more point potential. Vattier might be less reliable and require more Setup and of course can only steal blocked unites but on the other hand he has unlimited point potential. With philippa you have to sacrifice coins and 1 coin ususally equals 1 point. I feel like a lot of people don't make enough considerations and overexaggarate how strong some of these SY cards really are.

I get your points, I like Igor and Helveed, and didn't say they were overpowered, just stronger than others. But I think you're right, at least for Igor.
Maybe Moreelse as well. It's just some card that I feel you can add in every single SY deck, since it's always good value. That was just my opinion.

The Borsodis brothers are still an issue though, and I think it comes from the fact they can act on deploy! Ok, they give you just that many coins but in SY, you can quite easily pile them up and easily reach 8 boosts/damages + 4 body just when they're played. I compared them to neutral knowing they should be better. My comparison with Johnny and Sarah was not a good one, I originally wanted to talk about the fact that it's easier to obtain value with coins and the bros, than from them. But they are too different to compare.

Sausage maker is funny cause you can actually carry him over more than one round. It's not a big threat but still demands to be dealt with. Then you can also use coins (from him or other cards) for resilience if it looks good or after your opponent passes... He's not too strong but not that bad I think.

The renegade mage "costs" one coin, some others need one boost like landsknecht or wardancer. And with KoB, which is where you'll use him most of the time, he's just plain 6 points for 4p and contrary to marauder in SK or some other that can reach same value, he rarely bricks.

Anyway, my whole point was not to auto-imply zeal with fee. It gives SY wayyyy to much versatility when considering that the coins are untouchable. You can literally do anything on the turn where you play a unit and there is nothing the opponent can do. Damage, boost, boost that gives bleeding, boosts that give coins that give boosts that are used to deal damage... Wanna purify? Go for it. Wanna destroy an artifact? No problem. And if not they still give body and some coins (and SY has quite good options to just throw them at the bottom of the deck if you don't want them). My comparisons were maybe not the best, but it was 1 am where I'm at so kinda tired. And there is no denying that SY is still way stronger than other factions. That's overall an "easy" fix (easier than adding a whole mechanic to make players loose coins) that would, i think, solve most problems and bring back SY down to other factions (and maybe even not).

Never seen Nauzica Brigade played, it's useless indeed as you can't remove anything with it most of the time.
Wardancer is even harder since you have to boost it in hand which is only doable with Fila, luck (random) or Gold cards you don't wanna use for that. But I guess that's another problem that may make your ST player blood boil so I'm gonna stop there XD
But yeah, the renegade mage is super strong.

I think i can aggree with the idea that SY has too much versatility. Some limits should probably be made for some of the cards. Like only being able to use 1 charge per turn with the borsody (or Maybe 2 idk). But i think my point still stand that when you look at SY cards on their own it's not that bad in terms of pure point value. Now we have to be very careful with nerfing SY tho, because when we get to a point where saving up coins doesn't give you any versatility the faction will become unplayable.

Last edited:
I see your point as well, that's initially why I took the cards separately, saying some could still get zeal. A cooldown would also do the trick, but I guess it would actually make them worse than a turn to enable. Nothing prevents SY from putting in the zeal giving artifact for example.
Most decks in other faction are relying on being able to set something up, and the risk of having order units removed before they get useful has always been the counterpart to being stronger than deploy (in theory). And that's what's making SY so strong. If you have to actually be careful about what you play before just spamming something and using all your coins to achieve crazy amounts, you're back into a game where you have to outsmart your opponent, try to trick him into using his cards on decoys, etc.

For Philippa, the problem with her is not the bare point switch. Indeed, Sweers has better provision/reward ratio. The problem is that if you play against NG, you know you can just avoid leaving 3 point key cards on board to go around sweers. You can see Vattier coming as well, and even Dahy although he's much harder to avoid. But Philippa is just so unpredictable. She can pop up any time to steal virtually anything. That's too much power/pressure on the opponent for a single card imo. It's the versatility once again that's the problem here.

3.0.2 and Harald Gord is still buggy :( please devs repair that card - I am waiting for him for a while and stil trying.

3.0.2 and Harald Gord is still buggy :( please devs repair that card - I am waiting for him for a while and stil trying.
Is this a bug that simply causes him to not trigger his ability upon being used? Because it happened to me online. At first I though I did something wrong but I retried it on practice against the AI and he worked just fine.

I even ended up thinking maybe he did work properly and I just didn't pay enough attention (my opponent gave up as soon as they saw him, they were far behind and they had no card in hand anyway) but now you mention it seems like I experienced that bug myself...That's quiet an obnoxious bug if that's the case, getting a 2 for 7 provisions being not the best value ever, I have to say lol

So, I concour, fixing it seems important to me.

Is this a bug that simply causes him to not trigger his ability upon being used? Because it happened to me online. At first I though I did something wrong but I retried it on practice against the AI and he worked just fine.

I even ended up thinking maybe he did work properly and I just didn't pay enough attention (my opponent gave up as soon as they saw him, they were far behind and they had no card in hand anyway) but now you mention it seems like I experienced that bug myself...That's quiet an obnoxious bug if that's the case, getting a 2 for 7 provisions being not the best value ever, I have to say lol

So, I concour, fixing it seems important to me.

Still resetting counter - 5 specials played and everything seems OK but reset after next special card.

bounty should be nerfed by half, witch hunter on 4 and 5 would still be a 6, on 6 and 7 a 7, on 8 a 8 and so on, and with this change just buff menge back, make his bounty cost less

rrc

Forum veteran
Someone already suggested one of the BEST fix for Bounty; that is, the bounty should be collected at the end of the round. It will make the SY players to plan ahead and use the damage cards properly. I think it will fix the last-turn-kill-bounty-unit-and-just-use-the-bounty-to-kill-rest.

bounty should be nerfed by half, witch hunter on 4 and 5 would still be a 6, on 6 and 7 a 7, on 8 a 8 and so on, and with this change just buff menge back, make his bounty cost less
It's a good suggestion but quiet frankly, I think the problem with bounty goes beyond that.
A card should never allow a player to nuke the board of his opponent...ever. It's not even a matter of provision cost but just card design.
That's the same reason that give me a problem with Ewald, with the right amount of income you can keep the opponent's board clean which is obviously too oppressive and just not healthy for the game.

It's even more true when you think from a new player perspective. Imagine the new comer who assemble his/her deck, goes online and can't even keep a single one of his/her unit because the opponent is playing Ewald or bounty shenanigans...That's something that can encourage someone to just quit the game and never come back, especially if Philippa shows up in the middle of that and steal a unit (like, you can't have a unit but I even steal yours...Thx for playing).

These are a good start but I don't think will be enough. Freakshow needs a complete rework as early game can still remove whatever I play, even an immune unit now. Phillipa needed changed as well, remove all coins steal and lock a 5 pt unit. This card should be playing for Northern realms not destroying its engines.

I'd argue that she should just have to spend coins equal to provision, not power and make her spend all coins when played, regardless of what she seizes.

Hello, lately I noticed two possible bugs and want to ask here if it's intended or not.
First, that Nilfgaardian 4p 2str card that buffs every turn if there are no other cards on that row. Well, it buffs next to "Tactical advantage" nevertheless, which is a card I think. Should it?
Second, "Prophet Lebioda" puts shields on artifacts. It quite funny to have shielded artifacts on the board ) "Guard the Tainted Ale with your shieds!" But it contradicts text on the card.
Those are bugs or not? Should I report them?

Top Bottom