Hotfix 3.2.1 is now live!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

We just issued hotfix 3.2.1 on all platforms!

List of changes:
  • Fixed critical lagging on PS4, which happened since patch 3.2.
  • Fixed a problem with the coin counter not updating when playing Syndicate.
  • Fixed the queue error when trying to get into any game mode.
  • Number indicators for boost/damage show up on cards again.
  • Fixed an issue with the daily quest counter not progressing properly or the Dryad Avatar quest.
  • Fixed an issue where ability branding sound effects were not working in multiplayer.

Guest 4330748

Thank you, i sincerly hope you guys will continu to be super reactive like this season

critical lagging was a forking understatement....I lost 3 games when the lag wave came through and I ended up timing out and banishing a card from hand....just from trying to do a crach ping before to enable Djenge's lock. Took 30 seconds to process the ping and then I watched the full countdown timer expire while selecting Djenge.

Please replace some win shares for PS4 users and maybe we could get something else...anything...we already miss half of what PC players have by not being able to link our GOG and console accounts.

critical lagging was a forking understatement....I lost 3 games when the lag wave came through and I ended up timing out and banishing a card from hand....just from trying to do a crach ping before to enable Djenge's lock. Took 30 seconds to process the ping and then I watched the full countdown timer expire while selecting Djenge.

Please replace some win shares for PS4 users and maybe we could get something else...anything...we already miss half of what PC players have by not being able to link our GOG and console accounts.

They are busy with phones, as they probably realized that console platforms aren't that lucrative as initially anticipated.

I have noticed with HotFix 3.2.1 that the Glint or Shine on Premium Cards in Deck Builder reappeared on PC after it was disabled in patch 3.2. However, this feature does not apply on PS4, with the current HotFix, with no cards showing a Glint or Shine. So what is intended? Should Premium Cards have a Glint or Shine feature in Deck Builder? I have no idea what the status is on Xbox.

Top Bottom