HOTFIX 4.1.2 IS OUT NOW!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

Hotfix 4.1.2 is now available on iOS, PC and Xbox One!

PS4 will follow later!

If you’re an iOS user be sure to update to the latest version of the game by heading to the App Store. Full list of changes can be found below.

Changes:
- Changed Main Menu music back from Iron Judgment music to the default music

Game Fixes:
- Fixed an issue whereby using the Order ability of Treant Mantis: Stalk would result in breaking the match. Treant Mantis: Stalk card is once again craftable and can be added to a Deck.
- Fixed an issue whereby round Score would occasionally not get updated after playing an Ambush card
- Fixed an issue whereby End of Turn effects would get delayed until the opponent finished reading the tooltips.
- [iOS] Login screen changes
- [iOS] Sign-in with Facebook and Apple stability improvements

Guest 4368268

Glad to have the theme back :cool:and kudos for the 'faction' challenge idea. A nice idea that'll hopefully inspire some creativity (on casual at least)

Glad to have the theme back :cool:and kudos for the 'faction' challenge idea. A nice idea that'll hopefully inspire some creativity (on casual at least)
Yeah, you'd think that with a community so worried about losing rank progress to daily and faction challenges, there'd be some deck brewing going on. Sadly it seems a majority of players are maining their competitive netdecks in casual until such time as someone solves the faction challenge and uploads a deck to the library....

What about all the other issues on Xbox one? Numerous matches can't scroll around the screen. For example, I move up the top to read what an enemy card can do and the cursor will not go on the back row. It just causes the cards to flash around the edges, can't arrow over to them, etc. but I can arrow to the left, right or down to the first row of the enemy (or my rows), just not the range row of the enemy.

Sometimes a card in my hand will lift up from the other cards and remain that way, almost like it was going to be selected but just stays there.

Very long delays at the end of a round when we just sit there waiting for the effect to tick off (e.g. self boosting card). This is not the delays listed in the patch, that is reading tool tips, this is every round end if something happens automatically on my cards.

Still no ability to read a card you create from your deck (or create from your faction) before it is played and more importantly from the opponents deck or faction. All we get is a warning on row placement. No way to actually read what that card is going to do that I just pulled from their deck, I don't know best placement. Sure it warns on row, but what if the card is damage based on number of rows between this card the enemy, etc. Would like to know what the card does before placement. Use to be able to pull the trigger in the beta and read the card. I don't have hundreds of cards memorized nor do I play all factions.

Still no fix for Syndicate's OP, seems to be rampant and widely accepted from streamers that they are nearly impossible to beat unless you create a deck just to counter that deck (which is dumb).

I also have an issue that the screen size does not really fit my TV. I have a 60 inch plasma and an 85" QLED. On both TVs, you can't see things on the edge of the screen. If I adjust my screen in the settings and shrink it down, it will all fit but then there are borders around the screen because I had to make it smaller than my screen. Been like this for a long time.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Mobilization ability still not fixed? What a disappointment.. :/

No, it is fixed. I would argue pulling Gold cards was actually a bug. Leaders or cards shouldn't behave differently and, because of it, gain advantages in Arena.

No, it is fixed. I would argue pulling Gold cards was actually a bug. Leaders or cards shouldn't behave differently and, because of it, gain advantages in Arena.
Oh I guess I missed CDPR saying that mobilization was now fixed for arena, my bad. Was so much fun on arena playing those double golds, definitley will miss it. :(

What comes to cards behaving differenty on arena, that applies to most cards as they're getting before impossible combos because of the no deck build limitations, just like mobilization did. Was still some ability but changed because new synergy possibilities.

Top Bottom