Hotfix 5.0.1 is now available!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

Hotfix 5.0.1 is now available on PC and iOS!

List of changes:

Balance:
- Crowmother power changed from 3 to 4
- Gedyneith provision cost changed from 14 to 13
- Elven Swordmaster power changed from 5 to 4

Fixes:
- Fix for Sacrificial Vanguard leader ability not dealing damage when discarding Morkvarg or Skirmishers with Mask of Uroboros or Birna Brann.
- Fix for players not receiving Geralt avatar after tutorial
- Re-added the cinematic intro as part of the tutorial
- Fixed the 3rd tutorial battle to be against the correct opponent
- Fixed the "From Radovid with Love" contract (20 point Shani)
- Fixed the display for premium stratagems during battle
- Fix for battles sometimes locking up during the VS screen
- Fix for leader images in deck list not setting properly when skin is changed
- Fixed an issue whereby Iron Border had the skin of Sheep Border

- Fixed the "From Radovid with Love" contract (20 point Shani)
Is that contract available to all players or are there some conditions to have it available? I do not have that contract in my list. I noticed long time ago, that I have about 100 contracts less than many other players including newly created accounts.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I was using Crow Mother and Gedyneith on my new SK deck and i didnt think they were so bad they needed an urgen buff, but its welcome regardless.

I am however using Bran's ability, which is SK's weakest by far, that one deserves a buff though.

No Nerf to Matta? Card is ridiculously powerful and auto-include in every deck, which from previous nerfs/buffs you dont want any neutral being auto include across the board. Oh well 6 point royal decree ftw!

No Nerf to Matta? Card is ridiculously powerful and auto-include in every deck, which from previous nerfs/buffs you dont want any neutral being auto include across the board. Oh well 6 point royal decree ftw!
Matta'Huri is strong, but not as strong as Royal Decree. The tactic lets you play any unit, sometimes the highest provision card is not what you need at that time. Besides, Matta'Huri only lets you draw the card, not play it immediately like Decree does!

If Royal Decree is stronger than you would see it in every deck, Matta is auto-include, 6 point tempo play and draw your win condition every game? Yes please
Matta'Huri is strong, but not as strong as Royal Decree. The tactic lets you play any unit, sometimes the highest provision card is not what you need at that time. Besides, Matta'Huri only lets you draw the card, not play it immediately like Decree does!

Dude, how would you nerf her? I would like to see her like 5 str and no more nerfs. We don't wanna have insane value from neutral cards, and Matta doesn't have this value, just consistency. And in the end of the day, it's neutral, so you can play her too, if you think it's so strong

So you essentially get carry over value by drawing your strongest card and being able to play it whenever you want. That is better than royal decree.

I love the crow mother change, i would also love to see some support towards Corrupted Flaminica, I would like to suggest some changes that i though of when making a beast crow deck. In my deck i focused on using Gremist to purify the doomed tag from the crows to get a little extra value on her as they are doomed, Some Change i would love to see are:

Crows Eye Rhizome : Make one of the crows spawn without the doomed tag, a small change but would usually result in Corrupted Flaminica gaining +2/3 points extra through out the whole game.

Crow Clan Druid: Make her also purify adjacent beasts on deploy, a small change that would give Corrupted Flaminica another +2 since the crows will be able to enter the graveyard.

Both of these changes might be too much however i would love for either one to be at least tried out.
Alternately maybe changing Flaminica to this and and not changing the previously mentioned cards.

Corrupted Flaminica: Decrease her base strength to 1 and make her boost by +2 for every beast in Grave Yard.
I would like to hear what you guys think of these too :D.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I love the crow mother change, i would also love to see some support towards Corrupted Flaminica, I would like to suggest some changes that i though of when making a beast crow deck. In my deck i focused on using Gremist to purify the doomed tag from the crows to get a little extra value on her as they are doomed, Some Change i would love to see are:

Crows Eye Rhizome : Make one of the crows spawn without the doomed tag, a small change but would usually result in Corrupted Flaminica gaining +2/3 points extra through out the whole game.

Crow Clan Druid: Make her also purify adjacent beasts on deploy, a small change that would give Corrupted Flaminica another +2 since the crows will be able to enter the graveyard.

Both of these changes might be too much however i would love for either one to be at least tried out.
Alternately maybe changing Flaminica to this and and not changing the previously mentioned cards.

Corrupted Flaminica: Decrease her base strength to 1 and make her boost by +2 for every beast in Grave Yard.
I would like to hear what you guys think of these too :D.

Corrupted Flaminica is definitely very weak. As soon as the update came out, i did this new crows deck and put corrupted flaminica, but whenver i played her R3 i was disappointed with her value, on the other hand Axel 3-eyes got huge, easily 11-15 points, and he only costs 7 provisions!

Also, the powercreep is so obvious, just check crow clan druid - a bronze that reliably gives 8 pts on this deck. I was even mulliganing that gold guy that transforms a damaged unit into a 5pt beast, because he could also give 8 pts, but could also brick and be 4pts, while a simple bronze provides 8pts almost always...
Just earlier this year, an 8pt value was reserved to golds, like the unicorn/chironex duo, now bronzes are giving that value on deploy.

Corrupted Flaminica is definitely very weak. As soon as the update came out, i did this new crows deck and put corrupted flaminica, but whenver i played her R3 i was disappointed with her value, on the other hand Axel 3-eyes got huge, easily 11-15 points, and he only costs 7 provisions!

Also, the powercreep is so obvious, just check crow clan druid - a bronze that reliably gives 8 pts on this deck. I was even mulliganing that gold guy that transforms a damaged unit into a 5pt beast, because he could also give 8 pts, but could also brick and be 4pts, while a simple bronze provides 8pts almost always...
Just earlier this year, an 8pt value was reserved to golds, like the unicorn/chironex duo, now bronzes are giving that value on deploy.
I think this a good direction the game is going, synergy on bronzes feel good, although this might make certain gold cards feel a bit meh, nothing stops CDPR from adjusting them point by point, provision by provision :D

[...]
Come on, we are talking about Beast SK here, they definitely needed something (although Cursed Flaminica is still unplayable with the new cards, given that most beasts won't end up in one's graveyard).
Also the gap between Golds and Bronzes getting smaller is a very good thing for the game, the days of running high provision golds and cards that could only be described as mere mulligan fodder were (in my opinion) pretty much the worst days the game ever saw, even worse than the original weather (or the "Frost deals 1 dmg to each unit in the row at the start of the controller's turn").

At this point all we really need is a solid Wild Hunt rework (similar to the Vampire one [amazing work on that], turning them from an anti-synergetic insult to trash into a fun and decent archtype).

DRK3

Forum veteran
Come on, we are talking about Beast SK here, they definitely needed something (although Cursed Flaminica is still unplayable with the new cards, given that most beasts won't end up in one's graveyard).
Also the gap between Golds and Bronzes getting smaller is a very good thing for the game, the days of running high provision golds and cards that could only be described as mere mulligan fodder were (in my opinion) pretty much the worst days the game ever saw, even worse than the original weather (or the "Frost deals 1 dmg to each unit in the row at the start of the controller's turn").

At this point all we really need is a solid Wild Hunt rework (similar to the Vampire one [amazing work on that], turning them from an anti-synergetic insult to trash into a fun and decent archtype).

I agree that Beast SK needed a buff. But its only thanks to how good and cheap crow clan druids and Axel 3-eyes are that it gets a chance, also to the scenario if it isnt removed and a free crowmother on every turn with revives. Also Operator and Aguara got buffs, and they are beasts (despite not looking like it) and fit perfectly in this deck.

And yes, WH is probably the least viable deck (if it can be called that) right now, to think there was once a time all i faced was Eredin after Eredin after Eredin...

[...]
And yes, WH is probably the least viable deck (if it can be called that) right now, to think there was once a time all i faced was Eredin after Eredin after Eredin...
Wild Hunt Warrior does have the archtype keyword "... for each other Wild Hunt unit", so there is no arguing against them being an archtype, strictly speaking it can only be called an archtype.
I also remember Eredin being used a lot when he was spawning a Wild Hunt unit (and when those were worth something).

Edit: On a positive note, Detlaff (leader) had nothing to do with Vampires before the rework and the same was true for half the Vampire units.

Last edited:
Top Bottom