Hotfix 6.2.1 is now available!

+

Guest 4398794

• Updated the crafting cost in the deck builder filters to the new Meteorite Powder values.

400->800? I know that you need money, but isnt that to much? It would be 100times beteer if it was only 600!
Why? W/o premium the card don't work or what?:shrug:

I live in the US but play on the China client, why is it extremely difficult to me to search for a match, regardless of game type, after this patch was deployed?

F12 to take screenshots is broken. Im reinstalling the game for the third time for it to work properly.

I install the game > it works fine > notifications from friends opening the game appear and screenshots by pressing f12 work well.
I close the game and reopen it > f12 and friends notifications dont work anymore.

It happened after this hotfix.

1. I still can't complete the journey quests. Have been stuck on "win 3 matches without destroying enemy units" quest (week 3) for weeks and I've already cleared that condition a zillion times either with my thrive deck or due to the opponent forfeiting.
2. Ever since the 6.2 patch the journey story after week 2 disappeared and stopped updating. The hotfix didn't fix that

my bug:
the background when choosing seasonal or classic or training mode keeps vanishing,
my profile picture keeps jumping up and disappearing

My bug:
1.jpg

It looks like i completed all quest. but the problem is..

2.jpg

the contracts say i miss 1 quest.... and it's right. I didn't get reward of second week's first quest.

3.jpg

but the quest marker say i completed...I want to complete the contract and get reward.
so i really hope my bug can be fixed...

The endless loop with two thirsty dames boosting each other up till.. (infinity?) seems to be back. Had two crashes in this seasonal mode (momentum).

(Hopefully this was the right thread to post).

Top Bottom