Hotfix 6.2.1 is now available!

+
I just opened up 12 kegs ( all merchants of ofir) in a row and didn't pop any golds. That's never happened to me before. I normally have to open about 5 kegs tops to get a gold. Is this just me or is there anyone else having this issue?

I just opened up 12 kegs ( all merchants of ofir) in a row and didn't pop any golds. That's never happened to me before. I normally have to open about 5 kegs tops to get a gold. Is this just me or is there anyone else having this issue?

It's unlucky, but not impossible. Droprate can vary a lot in a small sample size.

Fixed Daily Crown Boost counter showing a very high number after reaching the limit
Not really fixed, just replaced one bug with another. Previously, it shown very big number due to overflow of unsigned variable type, now it shows 0. (This bug appears only on a new day.) In both cases, it should show actual amount of remaining bonus crowns, which is neither above 14 nor 0. Problem is in "not initialized bonus crowns displayed value to 14" on a new day. Workaround in both cases is to use at least 1 of 14 bonus crowns on a new day (that means - to win at least one round in a match) and then relaunch program. Relaunching program without winning at least one round does not workaround this bug, it will still show 0 instead of 14.
This hotfix in this case did not solve the problem, it only played around with displayed output, while the same bug is still there untouched.

Side note: This is not the first time I see this kind of bug in Gwent. Exactly this type of bug with missing intialization on a new day was present there for several months in old crowns system (that one before Journey.) That means, after starting program on a new day, there was still displayed crowns progress from the previous day.

I just opened up 12 kegs ( all merchants of ofir) in a row and didn't pop any golds.
Ways of the Lord are infinite. I just opened 10 Base Set kegs and 3 of them had legendary card (one of them even premium) and one had epic card.

Last edited:
Just wondering how you fix the thirsty dame? It is meant to trigger on vitality. You can exclude it, but that isn’t so much a patch as a fundamental change to the card. Honestly I wish they would patch the seasonal mode so that special cards also trigger the bleeding/vitality effect. It would add more options to the decks and increase deck variation.

My Premium Journey quest to "Play 5 units with the Defender keyword" is still not registering any progress. I've played 8 Arena games over the past week, summoning a Cave Troll in nearly every one of them, the most recent being only a couple of hours ago. Prior to the May patch, all of the Journey quests worked perfectly, for me at least. It's really annoying that it broke on one of the most challenging quests. Since all of the units with Defender are Legendary, the only way for me to test progress (outside of spending 800 scraps) is with an Arena deck, and I'm very close to finishing my current run. Hopefully, I'll be able to draft another of the six Defenders in my next Arena deck. Regardless, I'm now two weeks behind in the Premium Journey quests; this should really be fixed as soon as possible, seeing as it's exclusively affecting people who have recently contributed money to the project.

Arena notoriously has needed a rework for a while when it comes to rewards. Oftentimes when doing quests arena just does not count your cards played at all. And then at one point rounds win did not count towards the daily rewards in the old system. 2 major reasons i stopped playing that mode.

Mobilization ability doesn’t work about half the time. I can’t even target anything.

Read the ability text buddy. You need to have 1 copy of the card in deck. If you don't, there's no copy to pull out. You gotta strategize your mulligans accordingly.
Post automatically merged:

It's unlucky, but not impossible. Droprate can vary a lot in a small sample size.
Except we've had confirmation from the game director himself that there should be a pity timer of 40 for Legendaries and 10 for Epics. I too needed 52-53 MOO kegs for a Legendary, reported it and just got the polite answer of we know bla bla bla. They need some NG leadership, they lack discipline and order. Or at least some Formation to more people.

Except we've had confirmation from the game director himself that there should be a pity timer of 40 for Legendaries and 10 for Epics.

I know of the pity timer for 40 legendaries, which hasn't worked for some players and still no explanation has been given. But, I didn't hear about the pity timer for 10 epics, though. If you can find a source for this, I would like to know.

there still has a problem as “download error”while using Android device and this is a common problem among my friends.

hopefully u can take it seriously and solve this problem for your loyal fans:cry:

there still has a problem as “download error”while using Android device and this is a common problem among my friends.

hopefully u can take it seriously and solve this problem for your loyal fans:cry:

Best to check out this info from the support website (while it's not exactly the same topic, it addresses app updates):

If nothing works, you can send a ticket to CDPR support by clicking on "... contact us!"

Other than that, in some cases it can help to reinstall the game.

Best to check out this info from the support website (while it's not exactly the same topic, it addresses app updates):

If nothing works, you can send a ticket to CDPR support by clicking on "... contact us!"

Other than that, in some cases it can help to reinstall the game.
I have done all this, and submitted a support ticket the day the patch was released. No reply as of yet. Is anything being done? Android users in China are completely blocked from the game, and have been since the patch.
Post automatically merged:

Can you tell me what devices you and your friends are using? A CDPR rep on reddit replied to me a few days ago and asked me to forward him any more information on this bug I can find.

Last edited:
Some cards don't appear in the collection after I get the in keg. I think it has to do something with having the premium version of that card in the collection. It happened to me multiple times.

I attached the example that happened to me for a "Blue Stripes Scout" card. For me this is the 3rd time I noticed.

Attachments

• steps.pdf
    803.1 KB · Views: 102
I think it has to do something with having the premium version of that card in the collection.
Yeah, your "Premium cards" filter is set to Premium priority, so it only shows the premium versions when you have them. Switch it to show all, or just non-premiums.
1589137568338.png

Yeah, your "Premium cards" filter is set to Premium priority, so it only shows the premium versions when you have them. Switch it to show all, or just non-premiums.
View attachment 11040416
Oh my god, you are right. I even reported this problem twice to technical support...
I reset the filters thinking it should definitely show the card. But reset defaults this filter to premium priority.

Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't it be more intuitive if filter reset guarantees for all cards to be visible?

EDIT: But then you get 2x more cards in the view. I see why premium priority is default.

I have done all this, and submitted a support ticket the day the patch was released. No reply as of yet. Is anything being done? Android users in China are completely blocked from the game, and have been since the patch.

Especially after a patch, there's a lot going on, so a response can take some time. Please be patient.
If you want to make sure, you can send another ticket.

Also, keep an eye on your spam folder (once in a while it can end up there).

I get that there is a lot going on, but I want to make sure that at least some of what is going on is fixing this, as it has not been listed as a known issue and is completely locking out a large number of players.

Is there a more straightforward place to submit a support ticket? Going through the cdpr website, I had to submit under PC, since there is no submit a ticket option in the android section, and then I had to figure out through trial and error that you are required to attach some random txt document in order to submit. There are no instructions on why a txt file is needed in order to place a ticket, what information should be included in the ticket, etc. It's a mess.

If there is a better or more direct option I can use, I would appreciate a link.

Thank you for responding.

I've reproduced the bug with transparent card two more times with Tuirseach Skirmisher. Moreover, second time it appeared in my hand and it gone from my hand after a round had been finished.

Hi CDPR. I don't wanna get banned and I feel dirty about this and I know this needs to be checked. Also it's not worth cheating this game because of how generous this is compared to other CCGs so I would like to report it.

It happened 3 times to me today. Once a journey task is completed from Geralt's journey (not sure if the same with Dandelion's), the crown reward triggers 3 times. At first I thought that this is only one-time and a "visual" bug only. But after refreshing the game, the reward points are retained as well as the Journey level. Worth looking into if you don't like players exploiting the Journey crown points.

Top Bottom