Hotfix 6.2.1 is now available!

+
Infinite thirsty dame bug is a new bug. If a dutchess informant spawns a copy of thirsty dame then both dames gain 50 points and the mobile version of the game crashes.

Maybe they will fix the Seasonal bug as fast as they fixed the Last seasonal bug where spies drew cards from your deck...Oh wait...

The cards are the exact same on PC, and the Seasonal ruleset is the exact same on PC... so no.

Weird, I have played NG vs NG recently and never seen it on PC. On IOS it happens every time. I didn’t even know it was a thing before tonight. Thanks for the info.

Thanks for fixing these bugs so quickly. Honestly, I don't know any other game company that would care about their customers as you do. I appreciate it, really.

I'd like to report a bug wherein this guy:
Screenshot_2020-05-12-22-06-43-633_com.cdprojektred.gwent.jpg

Spawned this from hand:
Screenshot_2020-05-12-22-20-27-478_com.cdprojektred.gwent.jpg

And got me gg'd coz maybe that isn't a 1 power unit?

Ahhh okay thanks for that verification. The card text was a bit confusing.

I agree, some cards descriptions are both very misleading and bad translated.
Post automatically merged:

Just reporting another bug...

It was an incinerating trap btw.

Attachments

• bugrpt.jpg
    bugrpt.jpg
    773 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
I still cannot download the client update on android, and am repeatedly given an 'error:download failed' message.

I have had no confirmation anywhere that this is even a known issue - is there anyone who can give any insight? Here, Reddit, or reply to a support ticket?

Still no update for Android available...

I know of the pity timer for 40 legendaries, which hasn't worked for some players and still no explanation has been given. But, I didn't hear about the pity timer for 10 epics, though. If you can find a source for this, I would like to know.

I forgot about my replies here, but here is what I could find (again) via Googling "gwent pity timer". It was 20 not 10 for Epics.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/bmi938

"We already have a guaranteed legendary in every 40 packs plus a guaranteed epic in every 20 packs - these values won't go down for now. "
This is 2019 so after Homecoming.

And from Jason on both timers: https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/b0n2bm/_/eig0l7m
Also I would think the timer not working would not be related to players but to sets. At least for me, when MOO was fresh. But this game has tons of weird bugs so who knows.

Last edited:
  • Updated the crafting cost in the deck builder filters to the new Meteorite Powder values.

400->800? I know that you need money, but isnt that to much? It would be 100times beteer if it was only 600!

Top Bottom