Hotfix 6.2.1 is now available!

+

As most of you noticed, the latest Update 6.2 introduced a large number of bugs. We are truly sorry for the inconveniences this caused and worked hard to fix these problems as quick as possible. After a fast fix to the most prominent problem (We really need to keep an eye on our friend "Assimilate") we can now present you with a Hotfix for PC and iOS (Android following very soon) which includes the following:
  • Fixed card descriptions staying on screen
  • Fixed cards moving slowly
  • Fixed cards being invisible
  • Fixed Deathwish units triggering their effect even when locked
  • Fixed the reward popup for Journey quests not showing up
  • Fixed status icons remaining visible after removing the status
  • Fixed Daily Crown Boost counter showing a very high number after reaching the limit
  • Fixed the sound not being muted when having GWENT running in the background on mobile
  • Fixed the discount on the Journey promotional offer being the same as the original price.
  • Fixed the versus screen showing the base leader skin instead of the one picked for the match.
  • Fixed a visual bug in the welcome screen on mobile
  • Updated the crafting cost in the deck builder filters to the new Meteorite Powder values.
One thing that did not make this Hotfix is a change to the Thirsty Dame in seasonal mode. This will be fixed early next week.

We hope that this Hotfix allows players to enjoy the game again in it's full glory so stay safe and stay GWENTING!

Hi there's 2 problems I'd like to report.

1. Auto mill, some duplicate golds/more than 2 copies of bronzes are not milled no matter how many times I exit and enter the deck builder.

2. My week 6 premium journey is currently stuck and unable to progress (Play spell cards [5/15]) despite playing spell cards in online matches.

Are these common problems or is it just me?

1. Auto mill, some duplicate golds/more than 2 copies of bronzes are not milled no matter how many times I exit and enter the deck builder.

2. My week 6 premium journey is currently stuck and unable to progress (Play spell cards [5/15]) despite playing spell cards in online matches.

You’re not alone man,i’m sick of it too

1. Automill will always leave you enough copies for transmutation (4 bronzes and 2 golds if you have no premiums).
2. Are you sure you're not mistaking "spells" and "specials"?

My Journey Premium quest to Destroy 20 Units has been stuck on 12/20 for like 3 weeks now, any chance that it will get fixed soon? i'd like to progress the Journey quests before it's too late.

I have another bug to report. Dandelions' quests are counted towards Geralts' contract and Geralts' quests are counted towards Dandelions' contract. Name of contracts is Perfect Companion and Unlikely Friendship.

They work fine. At least for me.
There's very few spell cards in the game, you probably didn't play actual spell cards.

Hello there,

allow me to report two issues I find rather annoying:

1. Having one or more gaming controller(s) plugged into the PC (WIN 10)
makes it impossible to use the mouse! The mouse gets bypassed.

2. The DECK BUILDER can't be closed without saving changes to the deck.

When clicking on "Back" it would be very helpful to simply let the user select between:
Exit: "Save", "Discard" or "Cancel" - just like in any other software.

Greetings!

Last edited:
I still cannot download the client update on android, and am repeatedly given an 'error:download failed' message.

I have had no confirmation anywhere that this is even a known issue - is there anyone who can give any insight? Here, Reddit, or reply to a support ticket?

I still cannot download the client update on android, and am repeatedly given an 'error:download failed' message.

I have had no confirmation anywhere that this is even a known issue - is there anyone who can give any insight? Here, Reddit, or reply to a support ticket?
we can now present you with a Hotfix for PC and iOS (Android following very soon)"

Right, but this says nothing about fixing the problem of being unable to download the 6.2 update.

Lots of people posting other bugs and annoyances but, while cognisant that those are real problems that need to be fixed, may I say a hearty thanks for acting so quickly to fix the bugs. While having to endure such a bug fest is really annoying its heartening to know that CDPR won't just wait until the next 'opportune' moment to implement bug fixes but actually implement them ASAP. Kudos to you.

Top Bottom