Hotfix for GWENT: The Witcher Card game now available!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
Hotfix for GWENT: The Witcher Card game now available!

We’ve just released a small update for GWENT on PC and Xbox One, which improves the game's overall performance and stability.

The update also adjusts the Henselt and Promote cards to work with positioning recently introduced to the game. You'll find their updated tooltips below.

Henselt:
Choose 7 adjacent units on your side. Convert all non-Gold units among them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.

Promote:
Choose 3 adjacent units on your side. Convert all non-Gold units among them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.

See you on the battlefield!

Last edited:
I can't think of any use for Reinforced Ballista now especially when Reinforced Trebuchet are 6str and just shoot every turn.
7 units is fine 5 would have make him useless. If promote would reset to base str in weather i could see it being useful.

Does Johnny still give you a golden bronze unit if you use it on a gold?
Why do Margarita spawns destroy the siege row and don't just spawn on the right or left instead of between your units?

Called it:

4RM3D;n8239510 said:
Promote should also use the new positioning mechanic, meaning that you can select a target and that target + adjacent targets are turned into gold. This is actually a buff for anything not related to Margaritaville.

No Title

As a NR player who can't remember the last time he played against NR that wasn't Henselt, I give you my thanks

Attachments

• photo124670.jpg
    photo124670.jpg
    412.1 KB · Views: 102
DEERCG;n8267950 said:
I think that is big nerf for promote.
This was either Promote cannot affect Adepts somehow or Margarita. Good thing they went for not affecting adepts and inadvertently buffed Promote - you don't need to wait for the instances, just drop it on 3 cards.
Henselt should've been made 5, just like D-Bomb. Remember, we cannot target gold cards anymore.

Diavodo;n8268170 said:
As a NR player who can't remember the last time he played against NR that wasn't Henselt, I give you my thanks
Why do Triss and Yen look like Alan Davies?

how can i change the language in the game , i want to have the words in spanish but the voices in english ..... someone know how?

rubenzoke;n8339230 said:
how can i change the language in the game , i want to have the words in spanish but the voices in english ..... someone know how?

For now, that is not possible. A suggestion has already been made to implement such a feature.

Top Bottom