Hotfix for PS4 and PS4 Pro is now available!

+
Grn85;n10955156 said:
mark5916 it is looking bad on a 55 inch tv. You can see more detail. Go to toussaint to the spot that i ve mentioned earlier. For me also its unplayable like this. I prefer 1.5 it was perfect.

>For me also its unplayable like this. I prefer 1.5 it was perfect.

It was awful on a 1080p TV though.

SigilFey;n10957595 said:
Ah...the wheat field. That does seem rather close. Sunsibar, Rawls (or whoever has a PS4), can you confirm if the wheat draws in so closely? (4K on.)
Sorry I don't have a PS4 Pro. So I don't have 4K.

SigilFey;n10957595 said:
Sunsibar, Rawls (or whoever has a PS4), can you confirm if the wheat draws in so closely? (4K on.)

I tried to check it but my game speaks German at the moment, so unfortunately I don't have any idea what settings I should change to test that :( At the moment everything seems to be fine on my game.

SigilFey;n10957595 said:
Ah...the wheat field. That does seem rather close.
And they are many other spots... In toussaint the forests look really bad. If you gallop with Roach downhill its the same, vegetation rocks etc are popping ahead of you.

After 30+ hours playing on the most recent hotfix 1.62, I can confirm it's better than 1.61. Foliage pop in is still present but its not as dramatic as it was in 1.61. However it is quite noticeable and a downgrade from 1.50/1.51. I tried playing on 1080p and the result was the same. Toussaint is especially bad with NPCs, and buildings appearing out of nowhere when travelling in the city areas. It's not enough to completely ruin the experience and I'm still having a lot of fun, but its still annoying.

As far as I know, this is only a PS4 Pro issue. I'm disappointed. I expect this game to function better on the Pro than the standard console.

Does it make sense for CDPR to fix the game again? I don't think they will. As much as I would love for them to patch this, I doubt they will. I don't know if I should send a support ticket...

I wish they had a 1080p 30 fps option with increased draw distance. I could play on 1.30 (have the complete edition) but that would require me to start a new save, which I'd rather not do.

It's such a shame that such a beautiful game has this issue. I wish CDPR did a better job implementing 4K into this game. Or not even bother. Anyways I like this game a lot and will continue to play it. (As long as no game breaking bugs come up) But obviously disappointed about the draw distance.

hello, I purchased this game a few weeks back. After the game was patch with v 1.60, the game keeps crashing for me in PS4 Pro. Does any new player who play this game in 2019 face similar issues? The crash occur while playing in the game.

Hope CDPR still support this game

also, I just finished talking with King Radovid about Whoreson Junior. Than Roche need my help about Ves, than quest failed??? what happened?

Hope CDPR do still support PS4 released :)

Last edited:
I just purchased the Complete Edition of the game and am noticing a lot of what's been mentioned on this forum. Firstly, the game version is v1.60 and when I check for updates, I get a message saying that the game is at the latest version. However, there are still long lag times in loading inventory/cutscenes, some dropped frames and the graphics quality is still bad.

Is this patch available for Complete Edition copies as well? I know it says Vanilla + GOTY, but I can't find Complete Edition mentioned anywhere.

I just purchased the Complete Edition of the game and am noticing a lot of what's been mentioned on this forum. Firstly, the game version is v1.60 and when I check for updates, I get a message saying that the game is at the latest version. However, there are still long lag times in loading inventory/cutscenes, some dropped frames and the graphics quality is still bad.

Is this patch available for Complete Edition copies as well? I know it says Vanilla + GOTY, but I can't find Complete Edition mentioned anywhere.

Due to how the online markets work, Standard TW3 + DLC is a different product than the GOTY Edition. So updates to each version of the game will not apply to the other. Right now, the GOTY Edition is up to date. (Gameplay data should be identical to the Standard Edition + DLC.)

Top Bottom