Hotfix is now available!

+
Tks for the hot fix, next should be a balanced patch. Im not gonna play rank till then cos its no different from the last season

m0bius8;n10627111 said:
The hotfix didn't fix squat. First Ranked match of the day and the game gets stuck in r1. :mean:

Same here on PC. I lost the very 1st ranked match I had after a hotfix yesterday because of a disconnect. Had 6 more games in most of which either I or my opponent were reconnecting.

Either I was very unlucky or the hotfix made things worse.

Bloody hell! Even today first Casual game and I get stuck on 0 timer! The game is literally unplayable!!

Just created a deck in Arena and the game again disconnected and left me stuck on the board 5 mins in the first game.

CDPR seriously needs to fix this issue and perhaps offer a little compensation for the all the scraps wasted in Arena because of the connection issues.

Last edited:
your hotfix made things worse. please release a proper hotfix and stop trying to act like this helped server stability because it did not. at all.

I got 3 Glass Shards after i logged in. Aren't we supposed to get 3 free Glass Shards only once, not every week?

Last edited:
Void_Singer;n10651291 said:
did we just get another hotfix? what's in it?
current version sits at 0.9.22.6.421.3

Noticed it as well, maybe explanation will be here soon

So far the "hotfix" is great, you can almost get to the 2nd round before everything freezes up every game.

Top Bottom