HOTFIX NOW AVAILABLE!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
HOTFIX NOW AVAILABLE!

We’ve just released a small update for GWENT on PC, Xbox One and PS4!

The update focused on removing the Doomed tag from Slave Infantry units and changing Vreemde back to a silver epic card with the same ability, decks with this leader will be deleted. We’ve also addressed the problem with Slave Driver, who won’t be copying himself anymore.

For everyone who crafted Vreemde as a leader we will be providing increased milling value for the next 3 days. The same goes for Sleeping Giant, who managed to slip under the refund radar with the Midwinter Update. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Other cards such as Shilard and Eist have been changed and are working as intended, but were not mentioned in the changelog for update 0.9.19. To clarify, Shilard’s ability won’t trigger if neither player has no cards in his/her deck and Eist won’t spawn Clan Veterans, since his ability is meant to spawn soldiers only and not supports.

We’ve also fixed minimum MMR for ranks 20 (4250) and 21 (4500). End of season rewards for these ranks are 10 kegs for rank 20 and 11 kegs for rank 21.

Moving forward the team will be working on a patch which will most likely come out in the following weeks.

See you on the battlefield!

Great!

What about Vilgefortz and Roach bug when Roach is drawn if it's the first card on top of the deck after burning own unit?

LapKom;n10252682 said:
Great!

What about Vilgefortz and Roach bug when Roach is drawn if it's the first card on top of the deck after burning own unit?

It's not a bug, it's his trick:wisegirl:

I really want to make you work fine enough to be able to play casual to meet the quests ... I can not win without the cards on this line it's unrealistic especially when I still have peoples who do not play at all I just want to end up with all the effort

Burza46;n10251662 said:
... The same goes for Sleeping Giant, who managed to slip under the refund radar with the Midwinter Update...[/DIV]

Appreciate, though I'll keep the bugger, but what about Kambi?

Burza46 Is there any fix coming for people who have duplicate leader cards resulting from the change to the Challenge rewards after the Midwinter update?

I played the Scoia'tael and Nilfgaard challenges after the Midwinter Update. Instead of getting 1 of each faction leader cards (like I did before with the Monsters, Skellige, and Northern Realms challenges), this time I got duplicates.

For Scoia'tael, I now have 2 x Francesca, 1 x Eithne, and 0 x Brouver.
For Nilfgaard, I now have 2 x Emhyr, 1 x Voorhis, and 0 x Jan Calveit.

I've been holding onto the duplicate leader cards ever since, unsure what to do?

For everyone who crafted Vreemde as a leader we will be providing increased milling value for the next 3 days
hmmm Vreemde was a gold with a mill value of +200, now he's a silver with a mill value of +200.... sooooo even with the increase (over silver mill value) he's a net loss = (

Burza46;n10251662 said:
To clarify, Shilard’s ability won’t trigger if neither player has no cards in his/her deck

So milling yourself and then stealing your opponents card (getting +1 CA) is intended?

Void_Singer;n10253502 said:
hmmm Vreemde was a gold with a mill value of +200, now he's a silver with a mill value of +200.... sooooo even with the increase (over silver mill value) he's a net loss = (

Vreemde's mill/crafting value didn't change when he was "promoted" to a Leader, so there is no loss. ;)

Esmer;n10253552 said:
So milling yourself and then stealing your opponents card (getting +1 CA) is intended?

This was before the new season. Now if one of the opponents does not have a card in his deck, neither players draw a card.

I'm playing through the witcher 3. I've come to the conclusion that no one has a happy ending. Vreemde was a loyal soldier of Nilfguard and showed that hard work pays off. Someone must have had it in for him.

At least he kept his head from the chopping block.

partci;n10254152 said:
This was before the new season. Now if one of the opponents does not have a card in his deck, neither players draw a card.

Did you test it?

Because it says "neither player has no cards in his/her deck", which means both of them don't have cards (not just one of them).

I checked the same passage in Polish, and it basically says the same, so that's not a bad translation. But it could be a bad wording, perhaps.

Raavus;n10253422 said:
Can you get Ves, from NR, fixed? Now she do not blacklist the cards, and often I get another Blue Stripes Commando from his copy.

Ahhh when you mentioned Ves I thought you are gonna address THE problem ...

We need shaky card back!

DRK3

Forum veteran
Happy with the changes... except Eist. Why do you hate him? I crafted him recently, when he already wasnt able to spawn Veterans, and i wish i had got him on his "Golden Age" (i know, i know... its called sarcasm) when he was... average?

Good fix on the rank 20 and 21 rewards. Does anyone know if the losing penalties have gone down in the 4000 + point range (or if winning rewards have gone up?) Now you just need to fix the rounding down error (it takes almost another 10% of rank up rewards away each month) and increase season end bonus by another 15%-20% to make up for skipped ranks. With those 2 changes we (the players) are still being required to put in double the time to get the same reward, but at least it isn't double the time for a significantly smaller reward.

Top Bottom