Hotfix out now!

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

We've just issued a hotfix on PC which addresses the issue of invisible cards being played from the deck and drawn by cards like Matta Hu'uri, Stregobor, Isbel of Hagge and more.

Other issues will be solved early next week with the upcoming hotfix, which will launch on all platforms.

Any solution for Nilfgaard vs Nilfgaard hangs?
Thirsty Dame vs Cahir or another Dame falling into infinite loop in seasonal mode and hanging the battle...

So mobile users can take a mini break for now...
... As a console user, I've seen this pattern before. Please do not discontinue supporting Gwent on mobile devices.

#[It's never too early to protest. ]

Still can't download the client update on Android (error: download failed).

Does this mean I should just expect the game to be literally unaccessible for a full week?

Is the crafting cost supposed to be 800 milled cards AND 800 meteorite powder now, or is that a bug??

Annoying. All cards are coming back to play with statuses if they got it previously. I.e ressurected card are back with lockdown/poison. Hot fix doesn't work......what a shameful update!

With this attitude of developers to their work, the game is about to collapse. Every season = bugs bugs bugs. "Developers" of GWENT are disgrace the creators of the Witcher 1-3. =(

Genuinely unplayable. Just played a tense final round with NR against NG, managed to nuke double ball by reserving a Bomb Heaver, doing well, have my last card (Philippa Blind Fury) with pings from Kaedweni Revenants on the board to follow up, and... oh wait, my final card has turned invisible and unplayable, and I took a brutal L as a result. :(

I noticed a new bug where cards now instead of being invisible, they're face down.
I also made a screenshot but don't know where the game saves them.

Hello, everyone.
I am new to this game and forum. I reported several bugs I found using Gwent Technical support page.
Do you get feedback if these problems are fixed?
Should I write here in the forum too about the stuff that bugs out.
i had several interface issues and a few cards not doing what is expected by the description.

Top Bottom