HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

+

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Three Crones <3

Nah j/k, this hottie
<<<<<<<<<<<<

Second choice would be the girl playing the lute from The Puffins.

Last edited:
Voted Ciri. Plus she is the only one in the poll who looks as good naturally, without having her appearance enhanced magically. Other than that i though Baroness La Vallette had some awasome Milf qualities.

True, she was injured at the time though. According to her journal entry she's supposedly one of the most attractive ones though, if that's accurate.

In the books she is said to have better figure than Yennefer. I was disappointed when I saw her. Just not as hot as she should be and it is not only the consequence of being in prison.

Anyway, I voted for the "other". So many hot females in the game - i.e. Keira Metz, Rosa var Attre or Corinne Tilly...

I'm voting for black stockings from 'Alternative look' DLC :)

From more serious POV it's also Yen: some of her very emotional glances at Geralt leaves me no choice

I think I am a little in love (seriously, her accent is gorgeous). Just too bad there is no romance option... :)

I will never get this fascination with redheads...

Is it cause they are rarer?

IDK how it works for everyone really... I can only explain what I see in them. Crimson Red just looks really classy and elegant to me, orangey red makes them seem really down to earth and firey red makes them look really playful and fun to be around. Other hair colours just don't do much for me in that regard so im mostly attracted to red. Im glad they made Triss's hair a little more firey this time. It suites her better than the crimson look. Of course there are probably others who have completely different reasons for liking redheads and don't see the same thing I do but hey, I gave you my answer XD also not only do I like red, but also the thicker the better!

IDK how it works for everyone really... I can only explain what I see in them. Crimson Red just looks really classy and elegant to me, orangey red makes them seem really down to earth and firey red makes them look really playful and fun to be around. Other hair colours just don't do much for me in that regard so im mostly attracted to red. Im glad they made Triss's hair a little more firey this time. It suites her better than the crimson look. Of course there are probably others who have completely different reasons for liking redheads and don't see the same thing I do but hey, I gave you my answer XD also not only do I like red, but also the thicker the better!

I really think it is mostly rarity of this hair type in real life + subjective tastes.

If they were the norm, people would say the same things about brown or black or blonde hair really.

And then an alternate version of me would say the same but with different words... again... and write this sentence...

I think it's about the way they are portrayed in popular media - e.g. 'the 'fiery redhead'.

Hmm, I only actually know one other fan of redheads here in person and we make it a big deal to point them out when we see them. XD Im not sure about other countries but they actually aren't so many redhead fans where I live. I actually like platinum blondes 2nd most (don't care for other shades of blonde even though im Ashe blonde myself lol). I think I just like bright hair colours in general and red seems to have the most flavour in that regard.

And then an alternate version of me would say the same but with different words... again... and write this sentence...

lmao XD I can see that being the case haha but I think id still like them but who knows for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom