HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

+

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I only actually know one other fan of redheads here in person and we make it a big deal to point them out when we see them. XD Im not sure about other countries but they actually aren't so many redhead fans where I live. I actually like platinum blondes 2nd most (don't care for other shades of blonde even though im Ashe blonde myself lol). I think I just like bright hair colours in general and red seems to have the most flavour in that regard.

lmao XD I can see that being the case haha but I think id still like them but who knows for sure.

You might. Hell I am most attracted to facial features. Of hair type... dunno .

I will never get this fascination with redheads...

Is it cause they are rarer?

For me, red hair carries an almost entirely carnal appeal. Redheads are tasty and fun. I can attest to that as I have dated two of them here in the real world. Black hair comes in 2nd for me as it seems to cause some sort of emotional reaction in me. Blonde is attractive but comes with no special "personality" really--feels kinda boring and fake, probably because there are so many fake blondes. Brown is dead last for base attraction, and this I suspect IS because it is so common.

I vote Triss, because of the above and also because her personality is immeasurably better than Yen's.

Last edited:
Yen, no contest.

Sexiest hair, sexiest face, sexiest voice, sexiest outfit, sexiest attitude.

Ciri would be my 2nd choice (from my own POV, not Geralt's because Ciri being his daughter and all that). Ciri's voice is definitely sexy as well and her accent is by far the sexiest.

Triss doesn't win in any department. She looks like she would be a good match for Ronald McDonald in TW3.

Yen, no contest.

Ciri would be my 2nd choice (from my own POV, not Geralt's because Ciri being his daughter and all that). Ciri's voice is definitely sexy as well and her accent is by far the sexiest.

Triss doesn't win in any department. She looks like she would be a good match for Ronald McDonald in TW3.

But Triss have bigger breasts.

Yen, no contest.

Nah Yen sucks

Nice to see that this forum has good taste

Nice to see that this forum has good taste

Nah, sad to see that this forum has so many scrubs who don't read the books and who prefer "perfect" waifus instead of real powerful women with character.

PS: McDonalds isn't good taste, it's cheap and it makes you fat. ;)

Last edited:
For me, red hair carries an almost entirely carnal appeal. Redheads are tasty and fun. I can attest to that as I have dated two of them here in the real world. Black hair comes in 2nd for me as it seems to cause some sort of emotional reaction in me. Blonde is attractive but comes with no special "personality" really--feels kinda boring and fake, probably because there are so many fake blondes. Brown is dead last for base attraction, and this I suspect IS because it is so common.

I vote Triss, because of the above and also because her personality is immeasurably better than Yen's.

Well it is subjective as I said.

To me... meh same as any other hair... what matters is the eyes or the facial features (when it comes to physical attraction).

Nah, sad to see that this forum has so many scrubs who don't read the books and who prefer "perfect" waifus instead of real powerful women with character.

Don't care about the books and don't care about Yen
Triss isn't perfect she just isn't annoying and a bitch like Yen is

Nah, I don't care about the books, but you're entitled to your own opinion. I was exposed to the games first although I may go back and read the books later. I chose Triss but Yen was definitely right up there for me, although Ciri if she wasn't "like a daughter" for Geralt might have been my first choice. She's just an all around badass.

I'd never call someone else a "scrub" for having a different opinion or doing something differently than me though, to each their own I suppose. Whatever makes you feel better about your argument.

Powerful woman that treats Geralt like a dog, and belittles everyone else.

I can see you really hate triss.

Powerful woman that treats Geralt like a dog, and belittles everyone else.

I can see you really hate triss.

I don't.

I can see you really hate Yennefer though.

---------- Updated at 10:20 PM ----------

Triss being more popular must really get under your skin since you belittle anyone who prefers every chance you get.

Under my skin? Nah, not at all. It's just a videogame. But I have to admit I'm a little surprised that Triss turned out to be so much more popular than Yennefer though. But I also wonder how many of those who prefer Triss have read Andrzej Sapkowski's novels versus how many of those who prefer Yennefer have read his novels.

In hindsight I really shouldn't have been surprised though. My least favorite romance options usually turn out to be (one of) the most popular one on the forums. I remember absolutely disliking Tali (from Masss Effect) and then being shocked how many people on the BioWare forum preferred her and wanted her to be a romance option in Mass Effect 2. Then when she actually became a romance option in ME2 it only went downhill from there. :p

I'm probably gonna make some enemies by saying this, but, I usually don't like "perfect sweet girls" in videogames and I often dislike the fans of those characters even more. It's a recurring cycle. First Tali, then Lelianna, then Merril, and now Triss.

But I have to admit I'm a little surprised that Triss turned out to be so much more popular than Yennefer though. But I also wonder how many of those who prefer Triss have read Andrzej Sapkowski's novels versus how many of those who prefer Yennefer have read his novels.

I don't think that matters much since these games can stand own their own. Obviously CDPR knows that not everyone has/wants to read the books and all fans opinions should be taken into account when designing content.

I remember absolutely disliking Tali

Well, we agree on something.
Never cared for Tali.

I don't think that matters much since these games can stand own their own. Obviously CDPR knows that not everyone has/wants to read the books and all fans opinions should be taken into account when designing content.

Well, we agree on something.
Never cared for Tali.

You're right, it doesn't matter.

I'm just curious because I think reading the books might influence your stance on the Triss vs Yennefer debacle. I sometimes wonder what my own stance would have been if I never bothered reading the books. I might actually have been in camp Triss instead of camp Yen. But after reading the books I can't help but be in camp Yen.

I'm just curious if the books played a part in choosing your romantic interest for other people as well.

You're right, it doesn't matter.

I'm just curious because I think reading the books might influence your stance on the Triss vs Yennefer debacle. I sometimes wonder what my own stance would have been if I never bothered reading the books. I might actually have been in camp Triss instead of camp Yen. But after reading the books I can't help but be in camp Yen.

I'm just curious if the books played a part in choosing your romantic interest for other people as well.

I've read all of them except Season of Storms. Don't think it has been fan translated to English yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom