HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

+

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Tomira, but then I've always been more into the more robust built, somewhat introvert kind. Barbie dolls aren't for me. Other than that, I prefer Triss to Yennefer.

The first woman that caused an impression on me was Tomira, the herbalist at White Orchid.
She has the surprise factor at her side. I don't know why, but I was waiting an elder.

Honestly, I find Elsa (tavern lady) kinda hot too eventhough she looks a bit old LOL

I really like Ciri, but Triss all the way for me!
I also kinda like that herbalist in the prologue, douno why.

The chestnut haired sorceress with eyes blue as lapus lazuli.

Beyond her book described and game rendered looks,

she's witty, playful and funny,

yet hard of mind and steady as spring-fed brooks;

a heart so tender and worn on her sleeve,

its depths know no bounds,

her love knows no reprieve.

Last edited:
Ah yes --the classic red head vs black head vs old lady head vs blonde debate. The answer? "Plough 'em all, plough 'em all, Plough them allll!!!"

Ciri is the youngest.

The rest will grow old soon, who wants old ladies.

I vote for Ciri. In game with Yenefer because apparently the story is more developed that way and the game is huge and I don't know when or if I am going to play it a second time.

Probably will save and split the game after a point so I save the early stuff.

Cerys an Craite. I don't really know, but I like her. She's tough and don't need filthy magic! Oh, and Priscilla. The Dandelion with boobs. :D

@Mygogac Actually --they're already old. Yenn is over 100. Triss is in her 50's. You have to remember these are sorceresses we're dealing with, and nothing is as it seems with them ;)

Yenn is also a hunchback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom