HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

+

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, it doesn't matter.

I'm just curious because I think reading the books might influence your stance on the Triss vs Yennefer debacle. I sometimes wonder what my own stance would have been if I never bothered reading the books. I might actually have been in camp Triss instead of camp Yen. But after reading the books I can't help but be in camp Yen.

I'm just curious if the books played a part in choosing your romantic interest for other people as well.

I have not read the books, that being said i keep hearing from book readers that Geralt didn't feel anything for Yennefer all that much until after the fight with the Djinn when he was forced to make his last wish in order to save them both. This kind of makes sense as after that they are in a constant state of flux, breaking up, getting back together over and over. Perhaps it's the magic of the Djinn that is keeping them together and not true love.

I have not read the books, that being said i keep hearing from book readers that Geralt didn't feel anything for Yennefer all that much until after the fight with the Djinn when he was forced to make his last wish in order to save them both. This kind of makes sense as after that they are in a constant state of flux, breaking up, getting back together over and over. Perhaps it's the magic of the Djinn that is keeping them together and not true love.

Well, considering Geralt and Yen barely met before the encounter with the djinn, yeah, they didn't care much for each other then. But they barely knew each other at that point!

That constant state of flux actually ends when Ciri enters the picture. Taking care of Ciri really made Geralt and Yennefer straight up and work on their relationship, for Ciri's well-being at first, but for each other as well. At the end of the book series, Yen and Geralt are like a married couple, they've been through the best and the worst together and became inseparable.

I don't believe for a second that all that is merely the result of Geralt's last wish to the djinn. The last wish might have sparked the flame, but Yen, Geralt and Ciri worked really hard to keep that flame going.

The fact that Yennefer's feelings for Geralt don't change at all after breaking the djinn's bond in TW3 kinda throws the theory that the djinn's spell is keeping them together out of the window. You might roleplay that Geralt's feelings have changed after that quest, but the fact Yennefer's feelings didn't change at all kinda drives the point home that their love and relationship was more than just a djinn's spell.

well they met during that event.
the way I interpret the wish tho is that it only makes them come together (as in life makes them cross paths), since it binds their fate, but Geralt and Yen love for eachother is genuine and not a product of magic.

tho, obviously, either my interpretation is wrong or W3 oversimplified stuff, because if you break up wtih Yen after her romance quest, Geralt simply states outright "the magic is gone for me".

It is true their relationship was pretty much non-functional tho regardless of their feelings being intense and a product of magic or not.

PS: hottest girl = Ciri, shes funny, refrshing, both humane and fierce at the same time, and I LOVE the scar, weird right?.
if its just for looks, well Yennefer, I love the mysterious/dark brunettes

Last edited:
tho, obviously, either my interpretation is wrong or W3 oversimplified stuff, because if you break up wtih Yen after her romance quest, Geralt simply states outright "the magic is gone for me".

It is true their relationship was pretty much non-functional tho regardless of their feelings being intense and a product of magic or not.

PS: hottest girl = Ciri, shes funny, refrshing, both humane and fierce at the same time, and I LOVE the scar, weird right?.
You are right, their love is not a magical product and W3 did indeed oversimplify stuff, though for good (Gameplay) reason: to give Players a Choice.

and PS: You are,again, absolutely right!

i'd marry Triss but dayum Yen looks good in black leather! sorceresses sigh

btw i hope it works out between Keira & Lambert... :)

This is actually the first game that has actually made be really one-sided regarding a choice, I started almost neutral, yet went to "camp" Triss when forced to chose, and as times progressed, and I explored both interactions in the game in more detail, I reaffirmed my choice.

I might read the books once they are fully translated, and that would perhaps change my mind, or most likely not, given how the general points of Geralt's relationship with both women have been mentioned here time and again.

The other game that came close was ME2, where it was all abound Miranda. She's basically a Yennefer without many of the negatives. Definitely not Tali, blue chicks or that crazy bitch Jack.

For me (not Geralt) it has to be Ciri without a doubt.

She's the perfect combination of being kick-ass, carefree/fun-loving, emotionally strong yet also has that softer side.

That, and the fact that she's extremely beautiful <3

What, no mention of Elihal yet? Stop discriminating him just because he was born a man, that's uncool

Triss with Ciri as a very close second. Yen is good looking but the whole needing to ask permission to take a piss puts me right off :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom