HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

+

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The obvious answer is obvious.

But Triss and Ciri are amazing too.

Triss : 10
Yoana :9
Keira Metz :7
Ciri:7
Yennefer :8

---------- Updated at 07:08 PM ----------

My Screenshots

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-07-01 22-52-28-39.jpg
    witcher3 2015-07-01 22-52-28-39.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 128
  • witcher3 2015-07-01 22-54-00-47.jpg
    witcher3 2015-07-01 22-54-00-47.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 795
  • witcher3 2015-07-06 03-51-45-80.jpg
    witcher3 2015-07-06 03-51-45-80.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 111
Yennefer = 1
Triss = 0
Ciri = 0
Other: (specify)

I vote "Other": Corine Tilly. Don't understand why we can't romance her. Her or the herborist of White Orchard. The sex in the Witcher 3, if you compare with The Witcher 2, it's really poor.

I vote "Other": Corine Tilly. Don't understand why we can't romance her. Her or the herborist of White Orchard. The sex in the Witcher 3, if you compare with The Witcher 2, it's really poor.

If you compare both to the first Witcher it's downright abysmal.

Really why can't my Geralt get laid for a a red shawl and some rings anymore?

Edit: Forgot my vote, it's Rosa var Attre.

I would say Ciri is the hottest but considering she has Geralt and Yen as her parents I would be scared shitless facing them.

I like this Elven Scoia'tael girl which you meet in the Camp from the Mission to get the transit pass can't remember her Name but she looks nice. I also like Anabelle she is smoking hot, to bad she isn't alive. Philippa Eilhart is also really cute, i like her freckles :D

For me it was Yennefer all they way. As soon as I heard that sultry voice, there wasn't any lingering doubt in my mind :). I only read the Witcher books that have been translated to English recently after my Wicher 2 playthrough in anticipation of W3, but have to say that having learned the backstory about Yen and Geralt and getting to know more about Yennefer through the books really helped to overlook the initial, rather cold, reception that Geralt reeceives from Yennefer in Vizima.

During gameplay I guess I got so caught up in the role of Geralt, thanks to the much more personal story than Witcher 2, that I never looked Ciri that way, but now after finishing the game and having gotten over my initial post game depression (CDPR really dropped the ball dumping Geralt all alone in Kaer Morhen after the epilogue) , I have to admit that I could easily see myself falling for a girl like that in real world. Those eyes and that personality...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom