• Good show but I skipped some episodes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Watched a few episodes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Meh, I do not watch that bullshit

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
House of Cards

Maaan this show is bad ass! The moment I watched the first episode of the season 1 I already knew on what I'm going to spend my next few days.

And listen, I am not a fan of tv shows at all. I only know titles and seen some of the episodes of these popular ones Californication or Game of Thrones etc.

But this one is exceptional. I am a fan and I wait for the 3rd season to come.

How would you rate the show?

No haven't seen it option in poll. Anyways friend recomended and this post of yours just made my mind. So gonna check it out in near future.

Forum veteran
Where's the "Kevin Spacey is awesome and I'm very interested in giving the show a shot, but shows and movies that are locked to a single video streaming service in a hostage-y attempt to cash in on people too scrupulous to download the shows free off the internet are the devil and should be avoided and/or loathed whenever possible" poll option?

Where's the "Kevin Spacey is awesome and I'm very interested in giving the show a shot, but shows and movies that are locked to a single video streaming service in a hostage-y attempt to cash in on people too scrupulous to download the shows free off the internet are the devil and should be avoided and/or loathed whenever possible" poll option?

Oh i dont know man... Really it's too complicated for me < - > Don't get your point.

Are you complaining that the show is only available on one channel?

I really like the show, despite its cynicism. Probably because I share that cynicism.

Forum veteran
Are you complaining that the show is only available on one channel?
I was under the impression that it was only available on Netflix, which isn't really anything like a channel. Basically, if I want to watch both Alpha House and House of Cards, it's necessary to have both an Amazon Prime and Netflix subscription. The whole thing is ridiculous since there's so much overlap between the two services. It'd be like having to sign up for both Time-Warner and Comcast to watch two different shows.

The best option is, as seems to always be the case these days, to just download it for free off the internet, which I'm not willing to do. Stuff like this makes the morality of illegal downloading slightly more hazy, though, which I choose to take as a sign that the whole thing is FUBAR and worth avoiding entirely.

You can just wtch it online completely free and legaly as I did after the release. multiple websites offer you 2 seasons online

Top Bottom