How 14 daily bonus crowns works?

+
I am not playing gwent as often as I used to do months ago, so I might miss something important.
I think we can get 14 bonus crowns for each of the first 14 rounds won everyday. And it gets reset when a new day comes.
Yet yesterday when I login after several days absent, it says "7 bonus left", which means it didn't reset since my last login. I played around 5 games and drained it to zero bonus to see whether it will reset today. However, when I login today, I found it says "4 bonus left", as shown in the picture. I didn't play any game today, so I am quite confused now how 14 daily bonus crowns works?
Is there any detail I missed? Hope somebody can help me figure out how it works. Many thanks.
1590716665617.png

Post automatically merged:

I finally found the post dear Jason made about the journey system. And it says "Every day, every player gets a well-rested bonus that gives players an additional CP for each round won regardless of whether they reached a cap (currently bugged, fix should come early next week at the latest). However, there is a daily limit of 14 that resets at the start of each day. "
So I think I should receive "14 bonus left" instead of "4 bonus left" today. Am I right?

Last edited:
It resets everyday. If you haven't played during the day it should stay as 14. But don't forget, Gwent is one buggy shit and devs dont care that much. So it is kind of a visual bug and sometimes fixes itself when you restart the game.

Mine usually shows whatever was left the previous day/login, then goes to 14 (adjusted for rounds won) after my first game.

Top Bottom