How about the Gangs and Corps?

+
For you as V, always involved with the fight against Gangs like Scavengers or Tyger Claws.
There would be no any affect for you to kill their people!
Imaging that someone killed your best friend during a gun fight, you would pick up your gun and find that guy.
However, no matter how many people you shot on the street, there would be no consequences.
You still got your quest and there won't be a car chasing after you.

And for the Corps, where is other Corps other than Arasaka???
Yeah, we do mentioned about Militech and KangTao during the game, but we don't have further interactions??
Can we get any job from these Corps? Can we fight against these companies or using their help to fight against Arasaka??

Can we have these in the game in the future?

Well we know the AI is just terrible. Police don't even chase you. You escape and literally have to drive up to them in one of their stupid camping spots before they do anything.

My next topic is gangs. I think that you should be able to join one of the Gangs in Night City. I have with the gang’s view that some ideas are to do side missions with your gang. You should also have a rival gang, or the gangs primarily go after the Police or corporation. You could have “gang wars”. Don’t get me wrong, though; the Lone Wolf is cool; It’d be nice to be able to join a gang. Also, each gang could have its perk. Like if someone enters the animals, they would get “stronger” like a street brawler. There could also be ranks in the gang, and you can work your way up in the gang and get “respect.”

Personal attack! I think that since we’re attacking these gangs and corporations so much, they should come after us. Now I’m not saying all the time, but I think that’d be a very cool touch to add to the game.

Top Bottom