How Are You Going To Customize Geralt In TW3?

+
As long as Geralt's hair remains long and white (at least white-ish). Long hair was a privilege of royalty and nobility. For Geralt, wearing his hair long and flowing is a statement. He is not just any sword for hire, but the "king of witchers, and witcher of kings". The fashion for facial hair might come and go, but a man's long hair was his power.

I like what I'm used to seeing :p

I'll definitely shave his beard off (the CGI images remind me way too much of Jaime Lannister and I think that will go away once I get rid of the beard).

Then for hair style I'll probably go with the default TW2 hair because I spent so long looking at it already so it's what looks normal to me. I might possibly pick the TW1 style, but the ponytail makes more sense for combat.

And for armor, I'll wear whatever I find that gives the best protection and bonuses, although hopefully it will look good too :p

Wichat said:
Ask to Samson....Oh! stupid Dalilah />

I was thinking of the long-haired kings of the Franks, who would rather die than suffer their hair to be cut. But Samson and Dalilah work, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GhK8k4u384

I think the hair has to stay white or a light grey. If people want to make/use third-party mods for different hair colours, that's fine, but the "White Wolf" is so deeply embedded into the story that it would just feel totally wrong for CDPR themselves to give the option to change it.

dragonbird said:
I think the hair has to stay white or a light grey. If people want to make/use third-party mods for different hair colours, that's fine, but the "White Wolf" is so deeply embedded into the story that it would just feel totally wrong for CDPR themselves to give the option to change it.

Yeah, only Corylea can do that :cool: That scene in Medical Problems is the only context where I wouldn't mind Geralt dying his hair, and she already did it, so I don't want to see it again in an official game because then it would just seem like they were copying her :p

WardDragon said:
Yeah, only Corylea can do that :cool:/> That scene in Medical Problems is the only context where I wouldn't mind Geralt dying his hair, and she already did it, so I don't want to see it again in an official game because then it would just seem like they were copying her :p/>

My main problem with it is that I want to see the occasional references in the dialogue to him having white hair, like there was in the other games. If they allow you to change hair colour, it would get a bit messy.

Top Bottom