How Are You Going To Customize Geralt In TW3?

+
M4xw0lf said:
This poor troubled soul is certainly confused beyond redemption... />/>

Maybe an EAnthrax virus with delayed effects is infecting the Witcher's World population.... or it's the Origin of a pandemic bacteriological....

OMG!!!

M4xw0lf said:
This poor troubled soul is certainly confused beyond redemption... />

Hehe this soul likes variety, besides mods are to make game more enjoyable and black is better than white for me. I don't really care how he looks in the books but my Geralt is black haired

EliphastheInheritor said:
Hehe this soul likes variety, besides mods are to make game more enjoyable and black is better than white for me. I don't really care how he looks in the books but my Geralt is black haired

Strange, when in certain dialogues characters and others referents in the game point the Geralt's albine treat, weird image if the Geralt who answer is black haired...

I don't really care how he looks in the books but my Geralt is black haired
Great immersion, huh? That's why people think that Skyrim is better than Witcher...

Wichat said:
Strange, when in certain dialogues characters and others referents in the game point the Geralt's albine treat, weird image if the Geralt who answer is black haired...
Didn't you know?The people of the North have a weird affliction similar to color blindness.They haven't cured it yet because the cure requires large quantities of dragon seamen.

I like how a black haired Geralt is deemed worse and more immersion breaking than a Santa Witcher... Cmon guys, anyone can play the game however they want. Just don't go around asking CDPR for hair dying or fancy suit options in the game... : P

WuttheMelon said:
I like how a black haired Geralt is deemed worse and more immersion breaking than a Santa Witcher... Cmon guys, anyone can play the game however they want. Just don't go around asking CDPR for hair dying or fancy suit options in the game... : P
I think everyone here respects the right to play a game as seen fit by the player.Still you have to admit that a black haired Geralt would be weird

Black haired Geralt (not serious):

http://chanarchive.org/content/2_v/95399335/1305580017263.jpg

Mefris said:
I think everyone here respects the right to play a game as seen fit by the player.

Agreed.

WuttheMelon said:

Yes, it's true...please, CDPR's modders, make my Geralt an Archer!!!!

Tasir said:
Yeah.

I must say... not bad. :D/>/>

Yeah, he doesn't look exactly like Geralt, but it was the "best" I could find, just to imagine. :D/>/>
"I'm Gerald Of Paisley...the actor" />

Edit:Damn it,now I can never watch the Debut trailer again

Mefris said:
"I'm Gerald Of Paisley...the actor"

Edit:Damn it,now I can never watch the Debut trailer again

Soorry...

I'm gonna edit the post, then. XD Didn't want to cause that.

----

On a serious note, I like Geralt's beard but not sure about the hair yet.

PLEASE PLEASE... Post a pic of Black haired Geralt here!!! Now I need to see him!

I hope this "customization" won't simply be a dress'em up mini game. I honestly don't care too much about all these physical appearances (Geralt is Geralt) if they don't have an effect in-game. This is after all trying to be an RPG, not a medieval Saints Row.

The amount of customization in TW2 was fine for me. It was practical (armors and such) and the hairstyle was cosmetic and irrelevant but minimal. Did you guys notice the dwarf in Vergen who comments on Geralt's ponytail, even if you DON'T have a ponytail? I hope this won't happen in TW3 if they end up opening so many options.

So anyway. I hope things reflect in-game, including physical appearance. But what really interests me is how we will be able to customize Geralt's personality and motivations, not just choose whether he wears boxers or whitey tighties.

Like this. ;)

Top Bottom