How big was hotfix 1.04 on pc?

+
Could you guys please start including the size of the updates in your patch notes for all the people who have the game through steam? Becuase like many people in America I can't get high speed internet where I live and no cellphone reception, so my only option is using a cellphone Hotspot. I spent over a 1000 dollars eventually getting a cellphone amplifier that gives me 1 bar of 4g lte that is like a 300kbps connection thats cutting on and off constantly. Ontop of that,becuase net neutrality was killed i now have a 10gb a month cap for the Hotspot only,and if I go over that limit it throttles down to 128k which on this setup means its worse than dialup and is essentially un usable for anything but text messages.

Steam will lock you out of the game untill you update for simply being connected to the internet.once it detects an update is available it doesn't even matter if you disabled auto updates, it just won't start downloading but your still locked out of the game.

Its nothing for you guys to include this info in your patch notes,and it makes all the difference for people like me who have to roll the dice everytime an update comes out that fixes issues you've been dealing with.

And add a damn flashlight to the game lol

It wasn't big at all and barely scratched the surface of the problems. There's still a hilarious amount of borked content. I'm guessing they're just going to concentrate on fixing the unplayable console versions before they do anything worthwhile with the PC version. But....here's for hoping.

400 megs is ALOT to someone in my situation lol. Thats several hours at least.
In over 40 hours,

I've only see the actual rain once and it was during a cutscene in the start. I've swear I've heard the rain and it looked wet but didn't think much about it till today.

If you pick up a body then aim your weapon,or shoot it, the corpse gets folded into itself and hovers in the air for the rest of time.

If you save your game when riding in a vehicle,when you reload the save you both will be in the same seat with you staring at the backs of thier eyeballs and the inside of thier mouths.

I thought the occasional splat in the city was an npc committing suicide by jumping off the roof, but now I'm pretty sure its a glitch cuz I've seen a few npc walking in the air like they were walking up a hill and then kept going at the same angle even though the road leveled out.

Only thing upsetting is the cut content and the lack of rain for me so far, these glitches have been pretty funny lol.

400 megs is ALOT to someone in my situation lol. Thats several hours at least.

You're not going to have much fun then in this current gen of gaming, Console or PC.

I routinely see 100+GB of updates just logging into my Steam account.

Just logged into UPlay and had a 46GB update for AC: Valhalla. To a 90 GB base game which I've already received 3x 10+ GB patches since launch.

Games require huge patches all the time.

400-500MB but it seems to rewrite the entire local files, absolutely thrashing my drive and making my pc useless for almost 2 hours (not SSD). Not looking forward to the 1.05 update as I've not seen any of the fixed problems.

Top Bottom