How can CDPR CEO be "quite satisfied" with the current state of the game ???

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This game could be a masterpiece and I trusted you to succeed. As the entire gamers world, I was disappointed from the launch. I'll not come back on it.
I just waited 9 months to play it again. To be honest, I feel like the simplest bugs to fix was not. (September 2021 - Patch 1.3)

1 : 0.0 DPS weapons in V Arsenal.
2 : The vehicles are still undriveable
3 : Still a lot of visual glitch
4 : Civils acts weird AF
5 : NCPD attack in front of the MedCenter (All the time and I don't know why)
6 : The inventory UI is soooooo bad . (talking about the infobubbles)
999999 : ...

I don't understand why you are focusing on Johnny new apparence instead of all the things that make the game fluid.
I trusted you still, but now (In september 2021) I don't understand your logic at all. Oh money ? Well, don't count mine for your next projects because
- I am NOT satisfied with the current state of the game (Patch 1.3) - (Maybe because I want to play it, not to sell it ?? )

Stop taking your prospects for Stupids Wallets with legs please. Be Honest
I think CDPR have talent but you just become the corporations you mock in your game.

(Pls gamers, report any bugs, from the tiniest to the bigger ones.)

This game could be a masterpiece and I trusted you to succeed. As the entire gamers world, I was disappointed from the launch. I'll not come back on it.
I just waited 9 months to play it again. To be honest, I feel like the simplest bugs to fix was not. (September 2021 - Patch 1.3)

I don't understand why you are focusing on Johnny new apparence instead of all the things that make the game fluid.
I trusted you still, but now (In september 2021) I don't understand your logic at all. Oh money ? Well, don't count mine for your next projects because
- I am NOT satisfied with the current state of the game (Patch 1.3) - (Maybe because I want to play it, not to sell it ?? )

I think CDPR have talent but you just become the corporations you mock in your game.

Satisfied with STABILITY. Meaning that the game doesn't crash each 10 seconds on PS4.

A youtuber pointed out they only release positive sound bites just before a shareholders meet, thus becoming the very thing the game stands against. I really hope Mike Pondsmith got a really nice cheque for his work and I'm being serious - he deserves it, the worlds history, texture and flavour is a beautiful thing.
CDPR dropped the baby with this. Please all the gods don't let Dying Light 2 come out bad.

What?
1. Add to inventory, exit menu. Re-enter and the stats should be displayed.
2. Nonsense. All vehicles are driveable. I've been immersed in first person view, so there are certain vehicles that is better when it comes to looking at where you're driving. The 'best' is the bikes. Of the cars, the Mackinaw's are good, the Galena's as well. And the Villefort'es + the Hella are dencent in first person view driving. When in 3'rd person, all vehicles are good in different ways.
3. They've fixed a ton of those. The last patch they fixed the wetness when it was appropriate.
4. Yeah, as in real life, when you bump into them they react.
5. Do they attack you? If so, haven't been affected myself at that spot. But their behavior has been talked about a lot, and CDPR know they need to flesh out things with the NCPD.

They've fixed a lot of the stuff your complaining about. So, not sure if you're serious.

BTW, when you are affected by a bug, make a report and send it to CDPR. Little use to complain on the forums by itself.

I agree with everything you said!

funny that there are people who still defend the game... then they tell us to report bugs, and the game would have already been released without these bugs, it seems that even today when we BUY THE GAME, we are beta testers .

I think that comment is taken out of context. Here's the quote I read on Eurogamer:

"We have already achieved a satisfactory level in this regard [of stability]. We have also been working on the overall efficiency, which we are also quite happy about. Of course, we also removed bugs and glitches, and we will continue to do that."

He acknowledges that the game still needs work, but that the stability is finally mostly where they want it. That seems like a fair comment to me.

Any post that suggests they are part of the 'entire gamers world' that is 'disappointed' with the game, yet continues to keep coming back to the forums with new accounts to whine about it, while many many many other people have positive posts, enjoyed the game, played it for what it is and continue to look forward to the future... is off base.

You don't speak for me, or even the majority of the 'gamers world'.

You're wrong.

I'd only pay attention to what the lowly devs in this company say, not the corps. Time and again they've been brutally honest about the reception, while the corps are 'quite satisfied'.

The actual quote is, indeed, him being satisfied with the game's stability. The original, Polish source can be found here if you know the language and don't trust Eurogamer's translated quote posted above.

This thread is a rant with a false premise, so I don't see why it should remain open.

As for bug reporting, what NorseGraphics said is correct: please contact CDPR Support directly, via the Support site. The forum is not an official Support channel.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom