How can he do this? [Minor Spoiler]

+
I'm doing mission "Search and Destroy"
At the hotel after the parade

I'm sitting in the chair and Johnny is leaning on table
Car pulls up and Johnny says blast who ever is at the door
Car door shuts and johnny says "Hmm only one"
How the hell did he know there was only 1 person?
If johnny is in my head and looking out my eyes and i can't see through walls. Then how did he know?

Side note. I wish they would give us the option at any point in the game to just yank that chip out. I would do it just so I wouldn't have to listen to johnny and his BS.

If johnny is in my head and looking out my eyes and i can't see through walls. Then how did he know?

Side note. I wish they would give us the option at any point in the game to just yank that chip out. I would do it just so I wouldn't have to listen to johnny and his BS.
Johnny can also hear what you hear. Johnny knows because the door opens long enough for one person to get out and no other doors open and close on the car.

Maybe it's because he served during the Central American Conflict. He has the sharp senses of a trained soldier. Or something like that.

There are other small issues / inconsistencies with Johnny being "a ghost" in your head, but sometimes not so much ;)
There's a scene in a megabuilding, when we have one of those serious talks and Johnny pulls one of objects lying around (probably a bucket or something, don't remember exactly) and sits on it. If he's immaterial and only in my head, how can he move real material objects? ;)
But well... suspension of desbelief + it's a game, I guess.

When Jonnhy talk here, it's about the car :(
"Just one ?" (just one car....)
Implied : "it is not an Arasaka army that comes to look for us"

They also cover it under Braindances that apparently there's a whole sensor array built into the headset.

There are other small issues / inconsistencies with Johnny being "a ghost" in your head, but sometimes not so much ;)
There's a scene in a megabuilding, when we have one of those serious talks and Johnny pulls one of objects lying around (probably a bucket or something, don't remember exactly) and sits on it. If he's immaterial and only in my head, how can he move real material objects? ;)

It is possible Silverhand is making V see what he wants him/her to see...in this case him moving the bucket and 'erasing' the real one from V perception.
....kinda scary when we realize Silverhand can make us see whatever he wants to:)

...or maybe Johny doesn't have such control yet:)

Edit: basically he is just a boring Malkavian from Bloodlines:D

I think it's a "stool" :)
Anyway, I don't remember if this "stool" is always there after the conversation with Johnny. I'm not really sure, but I bet on "no", so it could say that it's an imaginary "stool".
It is possible Silverhand is making V see what he wants him/her to see...in this case him moving the bucket and 'erasing' the real one from V perception.
....kinda scary when we realize Silverhand can make us see whatever he wants to:)

...or maybe Johny doesn't have such control yet:)

Edit: basically he is just a boring Malkavian from Bloodlines:D
I think, it's memories, so Johnny have no control at all on what V "see or not".
I'm quite sure if he had some sort of control, some dialogues would be "skipped" with Alt and Rogue in those Memories (during "Transmission") :D

I have had a post months ago about this, people told me that only V sees those things and recommended me some movies about this kind of things which honestly I have never watched

I think you mean the scene after one of the relic attacks? Johnny looks like he grabs a stool but after the conversation when you stand up you can see the real stool never moved and is still sitting in its original spot. This was something the devs were actually pretty deliberate with and explained that Johnny does things like this to give a sense of presence for himself and also for the player's sake. He can't actually interact with the world unless he takes control of V's body to do it, like the elevator button during Nocturne.

I think you mean the scene after one of the relic attacks? Johnny looks like he grabs a stool but after the conversation when you stand up you can see the real stool never moved and is still sitting in its original spot. This was something the devs were actually pretty deliberate with and explained that Johnny does things like this to give a sense of presence for himself and also for the player's sake. He can't actually interact with the world unless he takes control of V's body to do it, like the elevator button during Nocturne.
Ah, ok, didn't notice that. Makes sense, thank you for explaining!

Well then there's no plot.

CP2077 main "plot" is one of its biggest issues in my opinion.

I admit that the missions where I gave Johnny control of V were the ones I enjoyed the most. But I would've rather wanted to behave that way out of my own volition, not because of Johnny. I would have wanted to act that way because its me acting, not someone else taking the reins.

Top Bottom