How can we review our complete inventory of quickhacks?

+
How in the heck am I supposed to see all of my quickhacks? The only place I can check in my inventory where they show up at all is when I go to mod my cyberware, and there, the only ones it will even show are single specimens of each different quickhack. I.e. if I have a Rare Whistle, and an Uncommon Whistle, it only shows me my Rare Whistle, and in fact only allows me to choose that caliber, so I don't have any choice as to whether or not I want to use the less-featured version (which could have been handy in some cases).

The only way I even figured out I've been sitting on dozens of quickhacks is when I randomly visited a quickhack merchant and saw I had all these things I could sell.

What am I missing? This is important because unless there's a way for me to see all of my quickhacks, I can't tell whether or not I've gotten a new one from an access point.

How in the heck am I supposed to see all of my quickhacks? The only place I can check in my inventory where they show up at all is when I go to mod my cyberware, and there, the only ones it will even show are single specimens of each different quickhack. I.e. if I have a Rare Whistle, and an Uncommon Whistle, it only shows me my Rare Whistle, and in fact only allows me to choose that caliber, so I don't have any choice as to whether or not I want to use the less-featured version (which could have been handy in some cases).

The only way I even figured out I've been sitting on dozens of quickhacks is when I randomly visited a quickhack merchant and saw I had all these things I could sell.

What am I missing? This is important because unless there's a way for me to see all of my quickhacks, I can't tell whether or not I've gotten a new one from an access point. (I suppose this would have been less of an issue if the game bothered to mention when you get a quickhack...)

That's how I checked them, vendor menu lol

That's how I checked them, vendor menu lol
Okay yeah. That mean that's the only way?

Like, you know Reboot Optics? The lower-tier version doesn't spread. Maybe that's what I want! But outside of deliberately selling off my Epic Reboot Optics, I don't get the option. Hell, I don't even know if I have it in my inventory.

I get it, though. There's a mountain of work left to be done with this game. But honestly, I can't help but focus on the things that actually annoy me, and this annoys me way more than hovering smartphones.

Okay yeah. That mean that's the only way?

Like, you know Reboot Optics? The lower-tier version doesn't spread. Maybe that's what I want! But outside of deliberately selling off my Epic Reboot Optics, I don't get the option. Hell, I don't even know if I have it in my inventory.

I get it, though. There's a mountain of work left to be done with this game. But honestly, I can't help but focus on the things that actually annoy me, and this annoys me way more than hovering smartphones.

Maybe it was a cut feature? lol

There are certain things that only show up if you show all of your inventory. (the little button that looks like 3 dice.) If they don't all show up under that then yeah, I guess the vendor is the only place to view them. I never really noticed this probably because I sell the lesser ones the instant I find a better quality one.

Top Bottom