How cool are decks which absolutely demolish every other deck?

+
I am few weeks into this game and it is very frustrating. As someone who hasn't spent a penny in the microtransactions and is just playing with what ever random cards came with the game there is no way to win this game unless you spend money. I understand that is their business model, they don't want to support the player who doesn't buy anything.
You don't have to win a match. You can win rounds and make the daily crown with 6 wins. You get reward for playing and 2 RP for the first tier of daily Crown. You can spend RPs in the Reward Books...take what you need (ore and scraps as a new player). You are new, so you can fulfill many contracts for RP...and you don't need to win. This game is very generous and not P2W. You will be better (even if you lose) and your card pool is growing fast. Patience, don't give up so easy :beer:

I agree with you in general, but there are some daily quests (and especially reward trees) that you have to WIN matches. Like the last 2 daily quests. You have to win 5 matches and the other is win 5 matches as Skellige. And as an example, win 10 seasonal matches in season of the bear quest tree. Those are all completely out of reach.

I like playing the game. But you have to admit that literally going several days, playing 42 matches a day, and only winning one round each hand then getting demolished quickly loses its appeal.

Top Bottom