How Cyberpunk 2077 can rise from the ashes?

+

Guest 4417988

First of all, I think that the foundations of the game are more or less settled after the 1.5 patch, I recommend that you focus on the content and finally the online part in the next process.

Realistic eating and drinking animation should come to the game, it should be in almost every interactive object as much as possible. (I'm not talking about drinking the coffee we have at home in one gulp...)

We have to shape our character according to the activities we do, in the simplest terms, it should have detailed features such as building muscle when doing sports and increasing the fat ratio when eating too much. the more activities and animations, the more realism and quality.

The fact that our character has primary and third-person perspective transitions can make many players happy, you need to offer the freedom of gameplay to the players.

There are many opportunities to fill the buildings in the city as content, cyberpunk online can be used very well.

There are many things that I have not written yet, there is no point in prolonging it. It will be a very useful title if you write the reasons for what should come.

I get the impression that they are happy with the base game/mechanics now and their priority is going to be DLC expansions which will bring in more revenue.

I'm hopeful we'll see more improvements to AI behaviour and things like that, but unfortunately think it's overly optimistic to expect any more improvements/additions to core gameplay mechanics, like the physical eating/drinking you mentioned.

unfortunately think it's overly optimistic to expect any more improvements/additions to core gameplay mechanics, like the physical eating/drinking you mentioned.
They are already in game but can only do these things when the story allows us. The animations for drinking, smoking are there as well as sitting but get locked off once we use them for the scene. You would just have to make certain objects interacable at a few vendors around night city as well as bars and our pads. Icons would only appear once you have crossed the trigger near a seat or once you have sat down to consume you food or drink. If its too taxing atm then they need to refine their streaming process.
Post automatically merged:

They also need to reduce or remove the amount of med stims, food and drink found in the open world and place them in pharmacies and vendors, giving us a reason to visit these places more often. But keep the junk to break down for components.

Top Bottom