How did opponent resurrect 4 queen's guards?

+
How did opponent resurrect 4 queen's guards?

I neither remember the match much nor I took picture, but I am certain there are 4 queen's guard. That match is really insane, every time opponent use resurrect, 4 queen's guard which has more than 10 power and Cerys appear. He/she don't even care I use Igni, they just keep appearing :(

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
The opponent used Operator to make a copy of Queensguard. Another possibility is using Summoning Circle. Then all he has to do is use a priestess to resurrect the whole chain.

4RM3D;n9475601 said:
The opponent used Operator to make a copy of Queensguard. Another possibility is using Summoning Circle. Then all he has to do is use a priestess to resurrect the whole chain.

I see, now I remember i place a queen's guard opponent gave me just to skip a turn, it's a trap!

DRK3

Forum veteran
Only 4? I usually get 4 on every match, sometimes even 5 when im able to snag the QG i gave to opponent with Operator with my silver lock. And yes, dont even try using Geralt Igni against QG, even if it's last turn, any decent QG player will strengthen his QG to avoid high or equal point values.

Only problem is Cerys comes into a random row, and it sucks when she comes to Melee row with the rest of QGs, making her more vulnerable.

Top Bottom