How do i change geralt's jumping hight

+
Hi!
I wanna make geralt jump superhigh but i don't know how. I have tried changing some values in the (exploration_substates) folder with the different jump files such as explorationStateJump, explorationStatePrepareJump, explorationStateIdleJump, explorationStateStartFalling. But i dont think i have found the right one because nothing happens. I use Visual studios as decoder.
Any help is appreciated!
//A fellow witcher
The Witcher 3

Post automatically merged:

BTW if some developer see this can you please put it in the mod section, i could not because i need to write 10 posts before im allowed to do that.

You can't do anything with that tool you're using . (VC decoder)
You need some tools like quickbms for uncook the bundles, Wolvenkit or W3Editor to edit the animation files.

then you'll need to force animation to play ingame real time to see what animations you want.

check this out;

You can't do anything with that tool you're using . (VC decoder)
You need some tools like quickbms for uncook the bundles, Wolvenkit or W3Editor to edit the animation files.

then you'll need to force animation to play ingame real time to see what animations you want.

check this out;
Thank you for replying.
I understand that if i like to change the animation of it i would have to download all of that, but the thing is all i want to do is change the hight of it, so i don't really mind that it will look a bit odd animationwise. I could change the running speed by some of those files using visual studio. I will attach a picture of it to show what i meen, allthough that was through the explorationStateIdle file.

Attachments

• Witcher.png
    Witcher.png
    191.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Top Bottom