How do I contact CD Projekt Red?

+
are you part of cd projekt red? @Riven-Twain i would like a private convo about phantom liberty i have question and would like some help :) anyway take care

Moderators, like River-Twain, have a blue banner and aren't part of CDPR. They work, volunteer or trade their souls* to moderate the forum.

Vatier, red banner, is CDPR but if your question is technical in nature - Vatier would probably tell you to contact support.

* I have no clue what kind of contract there is between CDPR and the moderators. Soul trading is probably not on the table.

Moderators, like River-Twain, have a blue banner and aren't part of CDPR. They work, volunteer or trade their souls* to moderate the forum.

Vatier, red banner, is CDPR but if your question is technical in nature - Vatier would probably tell you to contact support.

* I have no clue what kind of contract there is between CDPR and the moderators. Soul trading is probably not on the table.
Thank you and the question i have and see if CPR could help me out with is, i won phantom liberty dlc code on twitter from alienware and i got happy i won but then i got sad because my game is on steam, so i though they maybe could help me out and add the DLC to my account :/ idk if its possible i msg support on gog if they could help me out but not gotten a awnser yet from them, so maybe CPR could help me out i even told alienware if they could switch code but they said msg support so i'm stuck with a working dlc key for GOG :((

Thank you and the question i have and see if CPR could help me out with is, i won phantom liberty dlc code on twitter from alienware and i got happy i won but then i got sad because my game is on steam, so i though they maybe could help me out and add the DLC to my account :/ idk if its possible i msg support on gog if they could help me out but not gotten a awnser yet from them, so maybe CPR could help me out i even told alienware if they could switch code but they said msg support so i'm stuck with a working dlc key for GOG :((

Oh, yeah, ok, that sucks.

Out of curiosity, have you tried the code on Steam? Pretty certain it won't work but I guess it's worth a try.

I have no clue if Vattier could help fix the issue but maybe confirm whether you contacted the right place?

You could send him a DM.

Oh, yeah, ok, that sucks.

Out of curiosity, have you tried the code on Steam? Pretty certain it won't work but I guess it's worth a try.

I have no clue if Vattier could help fix the issue but maybe confirm whether you contacted the right place?

You could send him a DM.
its sucks yea :( yea i have tried on steam but it won't allow me to get it, my GOG account is connect to the cyberpunk luncher, i'm new on here how to i lookin ppl on here

its sucks yea :( yea i have tried on steam but it won't allow me to get it, my GOG account is connect to the cyberpunk luncher, i'm new on here how to i lookin ppl on here

If you click on someone's avatar/picture (in my case - "G") you will see a popup menu with an option to "start a conversation". That's how you send direct messages to people.

Just gonna fall on deaf ears while they pretend they did a good job and celebrate while most of us can't even play the game.

Top Bottom