How do I delete My forum profile.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I no longer feel as a user able to engage in real debate without someone getting easily offended, mods although do a great job seem to have a kneejerk reaction to this in most cases and disregard my side of the fence giving me no way to argue my warning as a wrongful decision, how do I delete my profile please as this is not reasonable?

I reported my own profile for removal if that's any help.

Thanks.

I looked into it, and seems as a user you can't do much about it, can only contact the mods I suppose. On the Witcher forums you had to go to the developers to do it. Hope that helps!

Sorry to hear people ruined the experience for you here, personally everyone was nice to me here so I cant say I had same issue. Very helpful too and understanding.

Hope you do well out there! Good luck!

is your name related to samurai jack ?

Actually not, but thank you for asking! You see the story behind this nickname is this:

I used to play WoW, a lot, years ago on private servers. When I decided to hop in for Global, my nickname " Ashes " was taken, so I decided to alter it a bit, thus Ashii happened.

Thanks for reading!

Anyway, don't forget to help our friend from the OP!

vhfXOHbsMSY8g.gif

Lol😆!!!

HOW DO I DELETE MY FORUM PROFILE?​

I no longer feel as a user able to engage in real debate without someone getting easily offended, mods although do a great job seem to have a kneejerk reaction to this in most cases and disregard my side of the fence giving me no way to argue my warning as a wrongful decision, how do I delete my profile please as this is not reasonable?

I reported my own profile for removal if that's any help.

Thanks.

Yours truly,

Gordon Ramsay
See ya. Bought ya a ticket!

Rule 1 applies even here. Kindness and Respect when posting. Failure to observe rule 1 will lead to penalties against accounts. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom