How Do I Enter Pro Rank? Bug?

+
Hello everyone,

I've already encountered similar threads but none were able to solve my issue.

A few weeks ago I reached R1 and filled up the Geralt mosaic. Afterward, I won a few games but the pro rank prompt/warning didn't show up.

I did accept the terms and agreements in settings a long time ago and I double-checked.

Right now, I'm sitting at full R1 + 5-6 wins and nothing happens when I win more. If I lose, I lose a mosaic piece and then I have to win again to reclaim it.

I tried restarting the game, rejecting and reaccepting the terms and every other solution available online.

Anyone who can help?

Cheers,

Alex

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
I did accept the terms and agreements in settings a long time ago and I double-checked.

When you go to (pro rank) settings, does it indeed show "accepted"? The settings might have bugged out. If you try to unaccept and accept again, it probably won't allow you to save it. The workaround is to also change another random setting and then save your settings.

was that resolved? I have same, I just do not understand how I should get PRO rank, won many games having full Geralt mosaic, and nothing happens

So I have completed the mosoic piece for rank 1 and just finished/won another match. But I can't go to rank 0?

Is it because I only have 3 factions that I play?

I don't have enough RP/scraps etc to build another deck to play 4 factions, as I just started like 3 weeks ago. If this is the case, the ranking system is busted for newbies. :(

You need to accept the pro rank regulations first, in the option menu.

(Thread merged)

I accepted the regulations. But somehow I cannot click apply settings. When I hit back, then the options reset to not accepted?

Is this some sort of bug?

There was another user with the same issue. Let me see if I can find the thread...

Meh, frankly I just want my 25 RP at the end of the season. Is that too much to ask for a newcomer? :(

I have neither the intention nor motivation to grind it off to pro ladder or participate in any kind of tournaments. I think imma open a CDPR support ticket.

I love this game, and due to covid 19 lockdown have been investing lots of time on it.

@Wuhan_Warrior

Okay, found it. That was quick. Discussion moved to the new thread. Please, try the following:

When you go to (pro rank) settings, does it indeed show "accepted"? The settings might have bugged out. If you try to unaccept and accept again, it probably won't allow you to save it. The workaround is to also change another random setting and then save your settings.

@Wuhan_Warrior

Okay, found it. That was quick. Discussion moved to the new thread. Please, try the following:

Thanks now for that 1 more winning match.... Seriously. CDPR should just prompt people when they have reached the requirements *sigh*.

Its kinda stressful when you know your wasted effort.... :"(

Top Bottom