How do I get an opponent unit to 50

+
I have been trying for like an hour and everyone either passes, puts cards in the way, or actively sabatoges my efforts. It amazes how many players cannot tell that I have stopped trying to win and started trying to get a contract, even when I buff their unit by 18 in the span of 2 cards.

hmm
If you really really want that I suggest you to play with a friend
Otherwise better wait for a consume deck or sth that they can boost themselves halfway there

hmm
If you really really want that I suggest you to play with a friend
Otherwise better wait for a consume deck or sth that they can boost themselves halfway there

I finally got it. I boosted an enemy greatsword by about 30. Took a long time to set it up, but I had the right hand and my opponent seemed to be a good sport. If I do it with a friend it feels a little like cheating, but some of these are really hard to naturally set up.

I finally got it. I boosted an enemy greatsword by about 30. Took a long time to set it up, but I had the right hand and my opponent seemed to be a good sport. If I do it with a friend it feels a little like cheating, but some of these are really hard to naturally set up.

Good work. I got lucky and got it first go. Opponent was a good sport and let me boost the only unit they played in round 2 up to 58. Then I scorched it. So to return the favour I let them play all their cards out in round 3 even though I'd lost by a mile. GGs all around.

What deck did you use? I went with a Francesca deck so I could double Garrison.

Good work. I got lucky and got it first go. Opponent was a good sport and let me boost the only unit they played in round 2 up to 58. Then I scorched it. So to return the favour I let them play all their cards out in round 3 even though I'd lost by a mile. GGs all around.

What deck did you use? I went with a Francesca deck so I could double Garrison.

SK with the Damage 3 boost 9. Garrison for +10. Warships for 5 1 at a time, and I had Crach attacking my own to boost his. Also I used damage self units and always placed them on the greatsword row. Between his Crach and mine it worked out. Still took a long time. He could have passed and messed me up (thinking of a less appropriate way to phrase that ;)) He really earned his GG.

He could have passed and messed me up (thinking of a less appropriate way to phrase that ;)) He really earned his GG.

Hehe - yeah I was praying my opponent didn't forfeit, which I thought was unlikely given they were clearly going to win. But it was casual rather than ranked, so winning isn't that important.

Top Bottom