How do I install this cyberware?

+
Here's what I mean. I see no way to install this mod. Ripper docs are no help.

20201212113951_1.jpg

20201212114122_1.jpg

Here's what I mean. I see no way to install this mod. Ripper docs are no help.

if i had to guess, the rotors would not install into mantis blades directly, but into another forelimb implant, perhaps? do you have anything else on your arms with open mod slots?

You need higher quality Mantis Blades to install that component(purple grade at least). You can find higher quality ones later on, bought mine in Westbrook (I think). All 'ware has different qualities, and not all rippers carry the same 'ware. Some have better stuff for different slots.

You need higher quality Mantis Blades to install that component(purple grade at least). You can find higher quality ones later on, bought mine in Westbrook (I think). All 'ware has different qualities, and not all rippers carry the same 'ware. Some have better stuff for different slots.

Makes sense. Thanks much.

Same issue but for some different mods (extended beserk, rin3u battery), it would be really nice if they game displayed the mods but gave a message as to why you can't equip them when hovering over them.

That actually does not make sense. Both are rare quality. They should match and be compatible. I am having this issue too. None of the other mods seem to require a higher quality base to attach a mod. Really seems broken.

That actually does not make sense. Both are rare quality. They should match and be compatible. I am having this issue too. None of the other mods seem to require a higher quality base to attach a mod. Really seems broken.

Not broken at all. Mods come in various qualities, just like weapons and cybernetics do. The more 'rare' a mod is, the better it's properties, just like everything else. Both being the same color/rarity has absolutely nothing to do with whether they are or should be 'compatible'.

In this case, the blades have no compatible mod slot(s) available. Therefore one cannot slot anything into them. As was mentioned earlier, they need a higher quality set of blades in order to gain a slot to put the mod in.

The slot on the example blades is for the damage type, or 'edge'. That slot has a specific type of mod that can be slotted, and only that type of mod. The rotors aren't an 'edge' mod, therefore they can't be placed in that slot. Think of them in terms of the scope and muzzle mods on guns. You can't slot a scope in the muzzle mod slot, likewise you cannot slot anything other than an edge type mod into the edge slot on the mantis blades.

On the same subject, how do you install the rin3u battery? I can't figure out where it goes? I have the Legendary Ballistic Hand in the slot. No mod spaces for this item. Is this where it goes or can it go elsewhere?

Top Bottom