How do I pay rent for V's Apartment!!??

+
I got an Email message in game that says I will be evicted by gunpoint if I do not pay. But I have not been able to find a way to pay the rent?

As far as I can tell, you don't. Ever. Just reading the message on your computer in the apartment was all there is to do.
Since you only have a few weeks to live after the prologue and getting the Relic inserted, the game probably isn't expecting you to live long enough to actually need to pay rent. ;)

You're dying, last thing you care about is paying rent. :)
Post automatically merged:

How do you display weapons on the wall? i can only view his weapon stash.
Its automatic, just drop an Iconic weapon into the stash; if it is one of the dozen or so that can be displayed, it will auto display. Not all Iconic weapons display.

They say it's a role-playing game but there's no elements of role playing. This is another example. You cannot pay rent dunno why they added that email in this game.

I also got a text from a fixer that I'm should meet him in a bar called "electric orgasm" but that bar does not exist.
"you cannot miss it" -he said.

Smoke and mirrors, all texts and emails. Nothing to do with the gameplay.

Electric Orgasm definitely exists, only it's rebranded to Malted Iguana Liquors - I thought I remembered seeing a sign inside the bar that says Electric Orgasm but I might have dreamt that

Thanks for the heads up on that,

For anyone interested, here is a YouTube I found (only watch enough to see where the bar is as there is all kinds of spoilers in the entire vid :

All the replies saying:

You are dying so you won't have to pay rent

are not making sense. Your rent is ALREADY overdue, so you could pay it at any time after getting the email. But of course, the game doesn't make that an option.

Your character is literally rolling in money and expensive gear/cars, spending weeks on end killing random gang members, but you don't have "time" to pay the rent.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Electric Orgasm definitely exists, only it's rebranded to Malted Iguana Liquors - I thought I remembered seeing a sign inside the bar that says Electric Orgasm but I might have dreamt that

Malted Iguana Liquor is just and liquor brand ad. You can find them everywhere in city. The ad just happens to be on top of the enterance. I guess they had no time to make the real sign.

Thanks for the heads up on that,

For anyone interested, here is a YouTube I found (only watch enough to see where the bar is as there is all kinds of spoilers in the entire vid :

Not true.

Last edited:
Malted Iguana Liquor is just and liquor brand ad. You can find them everywhere in city. The ad just happens to be on top of the enterance. I guess they had no time to make the real sign.

AHHHH, OK I see it is just a big neon sign over the door to the Bar. Still there is no actual sign for the bar. The fixer that said "you can't miss it" must have been the DEV kind of playing a joke on us or the fixer was being sarcastic.

Seriously nothing happens if we don't pay him? What's even the point? Just burning 20k for the sake of it?

You dont get access to his service anymore, thats basically it. He will never call you and tell you to pay or something like that. You could just end the story and die and he wouldnt care.

Top Bottom