How do I reset the quest through console commands. Because i accidentally failed the quest.

+
How do I reset the quest through console commands. Because i accidentally failed the quest.
The quest is High stakes .I need to know the specific command line to reset the quest

I wouldn't recommend doing this. If you can't simply reload an earlier save, then it might be better to try to edit the quest flags to get the outcome you were looking for.

Which quest is this? What's the issue? Just know that some quests are mutually exclusive. It's not possible to 100% succeed at everything. By handling certain main quests via one path or another, other pathways will "Fail".

I wouldn't recommend doing this. If you can't simply reload an earlier save, then it might be better to try to edit the quest flags to get the outcome you were looking for.

Which quest is this? What's the issue? Just know that some quests are mutually exclusive. It's not possible to 100% succeed at everything. By handling certain main quests via one path or another, other pathways will "Fail".
I'm talking about a quest called "High Stakes".I accidentally failed in that quest. I don't have a save as well. I just want to reset that quest somehow. Because I love gwent and this tournament felt like one of the best gwent quest ever . So how do i reset the quest?

Well, I'm not sure "going back" like that is even possible. If it is, it could be risky for the future of the playthrough. Having a quest conclude, save, revert, restart, and save again...that's potentially tempting a corruption issue.

I'll move this to TW3 Mods and see if anyone there knows the correct quest flags to edit. (If it's even possible to do what you want.) A better alternative may be to simply change the result, give yourself the correct rewards, etc. and carry on.

Just be sure you back up all of your saved games before making any such changes.

Top Bottom