How do levels work exactly? Dropped from 60 to 1?

+

rrc

Forum veteran
Its very hard to differentiate between Prestige 0, Prestige 1, and Prestige 2. The difference in the banner is so minuscule that it is very easy to wrongly assume that a Prestige 2 player for a Prestige 1 and even Prestige 0. Only from Prestige 3, the UI difference comes out somewhat significant. I was at Prestige 3, but was thinking I was at Prestige 4 and waited to Prestige up to get Guaranteed Premium in first four cards in Kegs. Only after I Prestige(d) Up, I realized I was still at P3 only.

That player may be at Prestige 2 and yes, (s)he could have bought the starter pack and/or milled an entire faction (or several factions) cards to craft the faction/neutral cards (s)he wanted. I did the same thing when I started. I took advice from the forum - to mill an entire faction and craft a faction of choice - and milled SK (I chose SK for no reason when I knew nothing about the game and the factions) and crafted MO (as I started with MO). So, it is possible that the player did some extra steps to get the cards (s)he wanted.

In fact, you can also try that. Choose a faction which you care very less and wouldn't want to play and mill the entire faction cards you have accumulated till now. With the scraps you get, you can craft the cards you want (prefer neutrals first and then faction specific cards, so that when you want to play the other three factions, the neutrals can help).

Its very hard to differentiate between Prestige 0, Prestige 1, and Prestige 2. The difference in the banner is so minuscule that it is very easy to wrongly assume that a Prestige 2 player for a Prestige 1 and even Prestige 0. Only from Prestige 3, the UI difference comes out somewhat significant. I was at Prestige 3, but was thinking I was at Prestige 4 and waited to Prestige up to get Guaranteed Premium in first four cards in Kegs. Only after I Prestige(d) Up, I realized I was still at P3 only.

That player may be at Prestige 2 and yes, (s)he could have bought the starter pack and/or milled an entire faction (or several factions) cards to craft the faction/neutral cards (s)he wanted. I did the same thing when I started. I took advice from the forum - to mill an entire faction and craft a faction of choice - and milled SK (I chose SK for no reason when I knew nothing about the game and the factions) and crafted MO (as I started with MO). So, it is possible that the player did some extra steps to get the cards (s)he wanted.

In fact, you can also try that. Choose a faction which you care very less and wouldn't want to play and mill the entire faction cards you have accumulated till now. With the scraps you get, you can craft the cards you want (prefer neutrals first and then faction specific cards, so that when you want to play the other three factions, the neutrals can help).

I have been really annoyed about this. I didn't even know there was a difference in the banner lol. I'm talking with my buddy and saying "why the heck did CDPR not put a clear symbol in the game for your prestige level??".

Hi guys, i was just wondering what is that level besides the rank number.

Every once and a while this level resets out of nowhere, was just wondering for what reason.

Attachments

• level.png
    level.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 55
That's your level. It resets every time you reach 60 and each reset brings you different perks. Go to your profile and peruse through your contracts to see what those perks are.

Guest 4336264

So, I just achieved prestige rank 1, and have been reset back to level 1. I've noticed that there doesn't appear to be any visual representation of the fact that I have achieved prestige level 1. I have not noticed anything for other players either. I think it'd be a good idea to have some kind of display on the Blue Rank Badge/Blag/Banner that displays current prestige - perhaps ribbons dangling from the bottom to indicate the player's prestige level.

At the moment, and correct me if I'm wrong in any of this, other players who see me at level 1 may assume that I'm a novice player. Likewise, when I look at a player and they are ranked low, as far as I know they could be a veteran player with a prestige of 5 or 6 (or more). Currently, there appears to be know way of knowing (again, point out to me where I should look if I'm wrong about this).

Perhaps it's not important to know. Personally, I'd like to know.

Thanks.

Guest 4336264

There is a difference but its very hard to see. This has been a complaint for a long time now.
OK, thanks. Yeah - can't say I can see any difference either. A red ribbon or something dangling from the side/bottom would be helpful.

Top Bottom