How do levels work exactly? Dropped from 60 to 1?

+
This afternoon my experience level went from 60 (in the little blue flag) to 1. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

This afternoon my experience level went from 60 (in the little blue flag) to 1. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

yes, you are now Prestige level 1.

And when you reach level 60 again, you go up to Prestige 2 level 1.

And I think there's a Prestige 3 as well.

Thanks all, wasn't exactly clear.

Still getting beaten every single match. Something wrong with this game, I'm just not shit enough to be losing 9 times in a row.

I was level 60 some time ago and now I am at Level 5, did I missed something, where can I find the reason for this?

M3e0w

Forum regular
When you reach the amount of xp needed for L61 you start from L1 again, but you've moved up 1 prestige.

You get a user perk with each tier of Prestige.
Post automatically merged:

You can see it in the contracts tab.

Also your Banner (the one where your Lvl is displayed on) changes slightly, gets a border or some lipstick.

Thanks guy for clarification.
They could made the Prestige Levels Red and not so simmilar Blue to the 1-60 Levels.

Just as the post says. I got too keep all my cards and achievements and all. Anyone else have this issue?

Did you get demoted to rank 1 whilst offline, or did you level up to prestige 1?
Updated Level Progression

The overall levelling experience is now faster and the level cap has been decreased from 100 to 60. After that, you get access to prestige — meaning that once you reach the maximum level, you can level up again, become level 1 prestige 1 and gain permanent bonuses!

presentation-prestige_5twsrw08g0.jpg

@Ascheron

As Klimnyx has pointed out, it's because you've gained prestige, after which your level is set back to 1.

PS. thread merged

I mean player's level, not rank.

I ask because of this: I just played a match in ranked mode on rank 14 and faced a no unit opponent with level (level, not rank) 1. How can a level 1 player be at rank 14?

Levels reset back to 1, once players surpass level 60. Each time this happens, a new player perk is unlocked.

Here's the Prestige System:

See the Glossary here.

Prestige 1 is already a proof that someone has played lot of games, I see nothing weird in reaching rank 14 with it.

Unless you mean prestige 0?

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
How can a real level 1 player (prestige 1) be at rank 14?
The player may be at prestige level 1 or even higher, however, that is not the number displayed beside the name. Technically, this player is at level 61, at least, in terms of experience, but the game's system resets the level number to 1. The rank of 14 is further evidence that the player is advanced.

The player may be at prestige level 1 or even higher, however, that is not the number displayed beside the name. Technically, this player is at level 61, at least, in terms of experience, but the game's system resets the level number to 1. The rank of 14 is further evidence that the player is advanced.
That's the interesting point, I think. I said prestige 1, because it was that emblem you have right from the beginning, and you don't really see if it's a starter or someone with already 61 levels.

Also I probably do the mistake to judge based on my own experiences. Starting on the rankings I lost way more than I won. Assuming that everybody experiences this was obviously wrong. And the deck used was quite expensive, so it was probably a player who knew right from the start, which cards are good for his deck and which are not, and then invested some money to build the perfect deck. At the level my opponent was at, I could only dream of such a deck. I tend to forget about those things.

Top Bottom