Votes: 12 8.3%
  • 80% sad/disappointed/crushed 20% relieved/glad/content

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • 90% sad/disappointed/crushed 10% relieved/glad/content

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Not sure/still in shock/it will wear off

Votes: 6 4.2%

• Total voters
I had kind of guessed it would get delayed, since CDPR hadn't started their serious marketing.
I am really happy that it got delayed, because I'd rather play a finished and polished game than a rushed one. I respect CDPR for making this decision.

Definitely disappointed, but they haven't given me a reason to doubt their decisions [and may they never], so I'll let them do their thing.

Naturally, very disappointed in one hand because it means CDPRED failed at their initial task, but later happy because of how they dealt with this was prioritizing quality.

50/50

What can I say, on the one hand I'm sad but on the other I understand that if they need more time to ensure that the product reaches their expectations... well there is nothing to say: take the necessary time.
Wallets will be happy and we can wait.

I´m mostly happy about the release date. February 2015 isn't that bad at all.

CDproyekt miss the original deadline by almost 60 days. In a development of this scale and complexity it doesn't seems that much to me.

I keep in mind they have part of the team working on TW2 until the release of the version 3.4 and the RedKit.

I'd say 30-70.

I'm a little disappointed we won't be playing it this year, but I don't want to play a rushed game either.

i'm really sad about this news but i do understand why they did it and glad that they did it.... but still its so sad....

I wouldn't say relieved, but the devs know what they do. I have full faith in them. If they need more time, they can have it. Gladly. Game will be even better for it! I must add that I also have a lot on my mind right now, many strategies in play, work that needs done, and maybe I don't react as I usually would. Usually this kind of delay would disappoint me a lot...but I'm not too disappointed. Maybe it all will dawn on me after summer. :laughing: Oh well it happens if it happens. Go devs go! :victory:

I looked at the announcement & just kind of went, "Eh".

Obviously I was a teeny bit disappointed, mostly because they had been VERY adamant (even in their most recent interviews) that it was still on track for a 2014 release. Because of those interviews I had put my fears to rest about a delay, but initially I was 100% sure the game wasn't coming till Q4 (More like Late Q4) & very early on the piece I suspected that 2014 might be a little early. So only about 10% sad that we gotta wait another few months, but that's during holidays so it should go super quick & by that time we should be getting plenty of footage/trailers etc to keep up satisfied & hyped.

Strange poll, there is no "I expected it" option. I say, expect even more delays with the complexity of the world CDPR is proposing.

lets say delay is bit of disappointment.....but i m sure they r making really hard efforts to make their fan happy about this product...
delay is inevitable :)......

60% disappointed, 2 months is not really a long wait as I was expecting a December release. But I've been having TW3 as 2014 Game of The Year for quite some time now that's why it makes me sad.

I've had lingering doubt from the beginning, based on their lofty goals. Worst case scenario is the delay means they've bitten off more than they can chew, and are currently cutting content and restructuring the game. Best case scenario is they're well into beta and are currently polishing and testing. Three things counter my skepticism in a big way:

-they have a lot of experience now
-over double the team size
-E3 footage blew everyone away, and that was pre-alpha

I'm one of the more disappointed ones... because now I have to think of a use for my gaming rig. Any ideas? I guess I could give DS2 a shot when it comes out.

Top Bottom