how do you get to high levels (over level 45)?

+
@captain_bond
The Skellige armour wasn't the DLC one? I know it can be bought, but can it be crafted or what armour are you talking about?

EDIT: Nevermind, after looking around it seems the armour is initially available for lvl 16, but once you get more experience it is replaced for the lvl 41 one. I guess that means the same applies to the Temerian and Nilfgaardian sets.

Last edited:
really guys, the only non grindy or boring way of acheving it, is to do a lot of exploring in velen as soon as you arrive, you need to kill a lot of things before you do main quest line, or contracts, on top of that you need mod for full grey quest exp, so that you need to over level ugly baby quest for like 10 levels, and then your are already set, as youll finish game with 40+ level, i did with 42 and 1400 exp, i am at 43 and 500, and i didnt touch path of warriors quest so i can still push it through glitch way above that

@blackbishop86 Well the Nilfgaardian set was a little weird...the chest piece, trousers and boots were 36 but the gauntlets were 37. At least on my game (PS4). And as a general statement, don't talk about mods in front of console users...they get jealous. And trigger-happy :p

Interesting, I was also only able to reach lvl42 when I completed the game and I'm sure I did all side quests, etc. This lvl was enough to use all armours, etc.
That is without console commands to push the lvl :)

so certainly there is I'm at 33 and still Rise into

---------- Updated at 08:20 AM ----------

developers rumored that the level is unlimited

---------- Updated at 08:21 AM ----------

clearly acknowledges

really guys, the only non grindy or boring way of acheving it, is to do a lot of exploring in velen as soon as you arrive, you need to kill a lot of things before you do main quest line, or contracts, on top of that you need mod for full grey quest exp, so that you need to over level ugly baby quest for like 10 levels, and then your are already set, as youll finish game with 40+ level, i did with 42 and 1400 exp, i am at 43 and 500, and i didnt touch path of warriors quest so i can still push it through glitch way above that
not all of us have the pc version

But NG+ was not planned as far as we know. So why is there equipment witch such high levels in the "basic" game? Yesterday i got Schemata for Level 42 sword oO. So why had this stuff been integrated, when nobody can reach the level in a "normal" way...?

Or did they always plan to integrate a NG+ and thats why ..?
Only comprehensible reason for me.

Oh trust me it was planned. When I got the game on the day it got released it had a note that said that I would get 16 DLCs for free. They knew.
Some people use different ways to level up. There's a few glitches that will give you XP, but I dont really use those. Google it and you'll find them for sure.

Top Bottom