how do you like the character editor?

+
Its sad that we cant create our own character in the game.They showcased a proper character creator at e3 2018 where we could choose a variety of backgrounds and a first/last name for v.Like a proper pen and paper rpg.They screwed that and now v is the the first letter of the characters first name.A big slap in the face to the rpg tag plus the character says what he wants anyway and it doesnt matter what you pick in dialogues.Overall im dissapointed in the rpg department because its wrong advertised and there is a big differnece between choosing looks/gender and character creation.For me its not a real rpg buts its a decent game overall

Actually I like the options to design your character but i want options to design your character in the story like a barber or Tattoo studios because i want to change my haircut. I mean witcher 3 has a barber, why cyberpunk don´t have a barber

Actually I like the options to design your character but i want options to design your character in the story like a barber or Tattoo studios because i want to change my haircut. I mean witcher 3 has a barber, why cyberpunk don´t have a barber
A barber for hair, a cybersynth surgeon for physical changes like face & physique & sex organs, a vehicle customs shop, a clothing texture and color editor, weapon skin customizer, etc etc. But mostly, the hair and the body stuff.

Personally, I'd like more chest and genitalia options. The breasts don't have a natural hang to them, so there is no natural looking alternative to the plastic and fake looking ones as a result. And, I can't be the only weirdo here who thought there'd be cybernetic penis options that actually look cybernetic, a la that Mix It Up poster, right?

Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, I'd like an option to remove the testicles while still having any of the Penises. Or even penises with vaginas to role-play a lesbian woman or a gay man who just preferred a cybernetic way to have intercourse without altering other natural functionalities.
Post automatically merged:

Don't get me wrong, having the few options we have is great, but if we're gonna go there, I think we should really go there, y'know? I wanna roleplay all sorts of types.
Hard agree. We were billed one thing and got something different. At the very least thise genital options should be something we can buy in game. Cyberpunk (table top) has lot of material seems a lot of the more adult and/or interesting things were left out. Odd considering thus game was supposed to be some revolutionary mature adult experience

I just dont think penis/vagina/breast options are actually a big deal.. Like, so what you cant intimately describe what genitals and very decide you want the perfect pair off tits - so what?

I dont think a video game should have 50 different vaginas/penis options.
The problem, is essentially everything is possible in this world and we were told, we could do or have all these amazing things. They aren't there.

I'm so frustrated with seeing all the NPCs with various bodies running around, and then I have zero choice for V's body type.
Also the amount of skin tones, hair colors, and makeup colors are very limited.

Honestly I expected sliders for height, weight, muscle. And hoped for individual sliders for each bodypart. The character creator is worse and has less options than vanilla skyrim.
Considering they told us we would have a very in depth character creator, it was a let down

is cp2077 character editor meeting ur expectations? do you like it or are you disappointed and why? share ur opinions and thoughts about it here!
i'd be happier with it if the clothing matched any of my options i don't wear the hats because they change the hairstyle and upper wear changes boob size so i feel like most of the creation is blocked by clothing and i'm not sure if it's a bug but even with nudity on my character still has underwear

A barber for hair, a cybersynth surgeon for physical changes like face & physique & sex organs, a vehicle customs shop, a clothing texture and color editor, weapon skin customizer, etc etc. But mostly, the hair and the body stuff.
okay, weapon skin coustomizer is unnecessary but the other stuff would be good for a Patch

I'd call it basic, but that would be an undeserved compliment at this point.

- No height adjustment.
- No body size adjustment.
- Male hair styles are underwhelming. Very few long hair options, with no consideration for long braids, ponytails, etc..
- Male facial hair styles are underwhelming. Almost everything is scraggly and patchy looking. You'd think 57 years into the future, with all that tech, someone would have found a way to properly groom a beard without leaving a 5 o'clock shadow behind.
- Hair colors are cartoony and reminiscent of really bad '90s anime. In many cases you can't even match hair, brows and beard, so you end up looking like a rodeo clown.
- Cyberware... LOL. Don't even get me started on how disappointing that turned out to be.
- No proper zoom functionality.
- Oddball lighting that renders your character visually different than what you'll see when you get into the actual game.
- Voice selections are laughably inadequate.
- No option to edit your 'looks' after the initial creation.

If I spent time thinking about it, I'm sure I could list quite a bit more, and I haven't even looked at the female 'options' yet. All told the character customization is extremely disappointing. The game is set 50 odd years into the future, and character creation feels like it's at least 15 years in the past.

Hard agree. We were billed one thing and got something different. At the very least thise genital options should be something we can buy in game. Cyberpunk (table top) has lot of material seems a lot of the more adult and/or interesting things were left out. Odd considering thus game was supposed to be some revolutionary mature adult experience

It seriously detracts from the character I envisioned - based on their marketing and gameplay footage - to not have these things available. I mean, there's a dildo tucked around every corner in the game, almost taunting us with the presence of a seedy sexual underbelly that we don't get to really immerse ourselves in. It wasn't our idea to make a game with these things, but now that we've seen it, we want it to be fully fleshed out. And the ability to change them at a whim is kinda central to the whole cyberpunk ideal, so the fact that we can't feels doubly frustrating in this game.

is cp2077 character editor meeting ur expectations? do you like it or are you disappointed and why? share ur opinions and thoughts about it here!
Great character creation but what's the point of it? The handful of times you actually see your character is useless. Unless you want to sit looking in a mirror doing nothing... Why make such solid character creation choices?

I love it, because I personally managed to use the editor to make a character I'm 100% satisfied with. The only thing that bothers me is that currently the game is bugged, so you use underwear ingame even if you have nudity censor off. Looking down, cutscenes, photomode all causes underwear. Which is kind of annoying.

There is also something with the editor I'm not sure if it's a bug or not or my screen settings. You can't have white hair it seems? When I select white hair in the editor, I get white'ish with green/blue color hues. So real white / gray hair either doesn't work - or the lightning in the character editor is making it look like white hair isn't white.

- Oddball lighting that renders your character visually different than what you'll see when you get into the actual game.

Yeah, the character afterwards looked literally almost nothing like what I've created. That was kinda disappointing.

It's on the low end of things. Needs more cybernetics, scars, tattoos etc. A lot of eye options and none of them are cool, seems like an awful waste and awful design choice.

Did anyone else notice they deleted the lightning pubic hair option? :sad: It's not available in the cc anymore and if you chose it, your character is now stuck with a different pattern.

I wonder why, the only reason I can think of is that lightning has been used as a symbol for the recent pro-choice protests in Poland. Someone might have complained that it's political but I haven't seen such opinions personally.

Its okay but it could be more extensive. Especially stuff like hair colors, eye color (too many options are just dark and hard to really notice), etc.

Tattoos and Scars only have one position on the body,
no way to adjust those. Earrings/piercings cant be mixed and matched individually.

To top it of there is little chance to observe yourself in game except for mirrors. And you are forced to interact with them for them to even work, whats up with that?

It is one of the best out there along with BG3. However I think I'll put it at #2 behind BG3 because there are very little ways in the story where you can see your character so far. (I haven't finished the story)

It no the worst an it no the best, it gets the job done.

Like a few things it still needs work an i can see it getting it once hopefully general bugs etc been patched, my character always ends up bald and knowing shes bald travelling the world and talking to ppl annoys me considerably but then when i jump on a motorbike an zoom out it all appears so im thinking it might be a design choice for some reason i dont understand

Did anyone else notice they deleted the lightning pubic hair option? :sad: It's not available in the cc anymore and if you chose it, your character is now stuck with a different pattern.

I wonder why, the only reason I can think of is that lightning has been used as a symbol for the recent pro-choice protests in Poland. Someone might have complained that it's political but I haven't seen such opinions personally.
This is disturbing. I loved the lightning pubic hair option. It had roleplay significance for me. We ask for more, and they take away? Wtf?

Top Bottom