How do you make bombs?

+
You need the bomb making talent, then you need the proper ingredients (alchemical ingredients and a proper base, such as saltpeter). Then meditate and mix your bombs the same way you mix potions.

Well, depends on your playing style. I used only the Devil's Puffball and the ... the ... the one that scares opponents and make them run away. Others, I never used, tried, but well .. not so useful. It would've been nice to have a bomb that deals some damage to surrounding opponents (not poison them, just direct damage), like a Circle - Thunderbolt doing xx - xxx damage to all enemies in a ray of 3m. (or so ..). Would need some special ingredients we'll find only from Act V, of course.And more quickslots would have been nice too, I often have to change what I wear inthere, from White Raffard's to some bombs and vice versa

CPCMad said:
It would've been nice to have a bomb that deals some damage to surrounding opponents (not poison them, just direct damage), like a Circle - Thunderbolt doing xx - xxx damage to all enemies in a ray of 3m. (or so ..). Would need some special ingredients we'll find only from Act V, of course.
Doesn't Dragon's Dream do that? You can use it as a trap, too.

Did you acquire the bomb making talent? If so, you need to find bomb recipes. You can get them from some of the vendors that sell books (in some books/scrolls) or find them as treasure.

Top Bottom