How do you plan to play 'V'?

+

What role(s) will your 'V' have?

• Total voters
We know 'V' will have access to three specialized roles; Solo, Techie, Netrunner.
How do you plan/hope to skill your 'V"?

For my part I'm thinking 60/30/10 Netrunner/Techie/Solo.

Trazon

Forum regular
Would have to go by feel, I normally play a game with roles, for a couple hours to get in to the feel of what i want my first Play-through to be, then generalize a personality I want my character to try and follow, and then start a New Game. But I think it will be 50/50 Solo/Techie.

I like to play my games dying as little as possible the longer I can go the better so I'll probably play 40/40/20 Solo, Techie, Netrunner and I normally play the neutral or chaotic good type.

Don't know what any of the roles are, but I think I will try to play the game as a character that tries to talk their way out of problems or maybe one that just plays along with whatever people want and then in the last minute when the opportunity shows it self, try to back stab them without getting into to many problems :D

Proxty

Forum regular
50 solo/25 tech/ 25 netrunner. I just want enough of net to hack computers and get information, open some doors and tech to get some support.

There are options other than jack of all trades (also master of everything)? I'll pick the most useful from every tree.

Not sure about the role preferences. I'm just gonna play my V like I play my Geralt. Chopping recidivist's limbs, making dank money and bedding cute lasses starting with the bossy lady, Meredith, from the screenshots. :whistle:

I'll probably be a Techie/Solo/Netrunner with a roughly a 60/30/10 split. I like to think my way out of situations, but it's always good to have a sidearm for when things go sideways. A splash of hacking on the side is just to sate my curiosity.

As for alignment, the last test I took had me at 90/10/0 good, neutral and evil, and a roughly 33/33/33 split across lawful, neutral and chaotic. :)

Guest 4310777

Hmm probably 40/40/20 solo/netrunner/techie. I will probably spend a lot of the game hacking systems to obtain Intel and disable enemy defences before unleashing carnage :D I plan to play max difficulty on my first playthrough.

For me, techie is the most ambiguous role.. I'm guessing it will involve crafting things and augmenting yourself and your inventory?

Last edited by a moderator:
Most likely I'll adjust around the game play and build the character based on how events unfold. It does depend heavily on how the classes and mechanics get fleshed out though.

Would aim for a techie-solo approach as my 1st build. I'd like me some combat drugs. Would probably need some essential netrunner skills as i discover my playstyle and tactics.

Last edited:
It really depends on a lot of factors we don't know yet like what is netrunning going to be like in this game and what implants can I get, but knowing me I'll either go full netrunner or netrunner/techie, whatever gets me closer to the machine god.

I'm thinking a strong lean towards solo with little techie, I usually like my characters to be somewhat mechanicaly inclined to compliment the brute force.

It really depends on a lot of factors we don't know yet like what is netrunning going to be like in this game and what implants can I get, but knowing me I'll either go full netrunner or netrunner/techie, whatever gets me closer to the machine god.
May your weapon be guarded against malfunction,
As your soul is guarded from impurity.
The Machine God watches over you.
Unleash the weapons of war.
Unleash the Deathdealer.

Techie/Netrunner Or Netrunner/Techie both with a touch of Solo.... I couldn’t put it in numbers. Even split; 40/40/20 wouldn’t really cover it. Maybe 60/30/10? Hard to say.

I'll probably stick to the 2020 formula and start the game mainly about solo/tech skills, and probably add a bunch of netrunning abilities after (depending what it may offer), I want to explore the material world first before going full netrunner

I'll probably stick to the 2020 formula and start the game mainly about solo/tech skills, and probably add a bunch of netrunning abilities after (depending what it may offer), I want to explore the material world first before going full netrunner
I'm not objecting to your choice, but what do you mean "the 2020 formula"?

Top Bottom