How do you remove the "Press B to Skip" Prompt?

+
It completely ruins the immersion and it keeps flickering on and off during cutscenes at the bottom right on the screen, its very annoying. I complained about this last year but even then it was not flickering. Who thought this was a great idea? Please tell me you are able to remove it, its really ruining the experience for me. Thinking of putting something in the corner of the screen to block it.

Probably might have to edit the games files. I'm sure a modder will patch it in here in a week or two. :)

ya im on console as well. i can't understand how CDPR thought this would be ok...especially after it was the first complaint from last year.

It completely ruins the immersion and it keeps flickering on and off during cutscenes at the bottom right on the screen, its very annoying. I complained about this last year but even then it was not flickering. Who thought this was a great idea? Please tell me you are able to remove it, its really ruining the experience for me. Thinking of putting something in the corner of the screen to block it.
was wondering the same thing

I find it strange that there are actually 2 screens at the beginning of the game that you have to skip before entering the main menu

Top Bottom