How do you ship the review samples to chosen German reviewers?

+
It's a very good question with regards to shipping. I live in the UK, and would like to know if I need to wait in for a courier, or is there an eta on delivery.

Thanks again guys for this.

After someone from this board from the United States received the review copy yesterday, I think I'll receive mine tomorrow, hopefully, at least one day before release in Germany. As long as it's arriving I'm thankful!

Toommeekk said:
After someone from this board from the United States received the review copy yesterday, I think I'll receive mine tomorrow, hopefully, at least one day before release in Germany. As long as it's arriving I'm thankful!

serious? because he did not say by what means they sent? USPS? fedex, dhl?

all wonder why we are eager to play, in my case, I'm from Ecuador, and work in the postal service, but a number of guide or at least know which company they send we can know nothing, or at least know if sent to Poland or the U.S. directly

I'm apparently not the only one with the same doubts, I hope the answer soon

I received my copy today, so anyone in the US waiting for theirs should be getting or already have gotten theirs today or tomorrow.

Nice. You are lucky! Did you all - from United States, Italy and other countries - receive it by UPS?

UPS is always late in my region in Germany. DHL and DPD are the fastest here.

Terristat said:
I received my copy today, so anyone in the US waiting for theirs should be getting or already have gotten theirs today or tomorrow.

You did... What state did you live in? Just wondering as they may be an indcation of which part of the US is getting it first.

Korten12 said:
You did... What state did you live in? Just wondering as they may be an indcation of which part of the US is getting it first.
I'm in NC. Don't know how you wanna try slicing it from there.

Toommeekk said:
No mail today, in Germany, perhaps tomorrow on official release date.
Same for today and it's even the release date. Nooooooooo... :D

No complaint, just for your information. Any other German reviewers present here? :)

Is there anyone from New York who has received their copy. I'll admit I am a little bummed because my top priority is always to get a game like this on the day of release. It's so much harder to know that its out and not be playing it, then to wait for it. But getting a game as good as this for free has convinced me that any complaints are invalid. Thank you again to Red.

And I guess not just New York, but anyone from the states get theirs?

Just to let you know, today again no mail with the The Witcher 2 review copy. :(

I doubt the game has been shipped to other Germans already, heard nothing. :(

OneStepToDeath said:
No game here too. Waiting in Germany / Bremen
Would be good if they could tell us, where they did sent it from.
Exactly. International mail will take longer, depending on which company is delivering it.

Unfortunately, no review copy arrived so far and no short info has been given to us so far. :(

Hope we will get it today (thursday). If we could only know where they did sent it from :(
Why dont they just take a few seconds and tell us? The waiting is killing me. Aaaarrrrgh

No mail today on thursday in Germany. This is becoming a puzzle. If I only knew if they are going to export it from poland, than I would not expect it this week, unfortunately. And still no single word on the delivery method... :(

Top Bottom