How do you start into a new game?

+

How do you start your very first round in a new game?

• I watch as many tutorials as possible before starting.

• I look up one or two tutorials to get a general idea before I sart or during character creation.

• I create my first character without any preparation, but look up tutorials during the game.

• I don't watch tutorials at all, I create my character and explore the game completely on my own.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Greetings, Chooms.
I've seen quite a few CP2077 tutorials being uploaded on YouTube, and there are several on "how to build V", "things that you must consider before creating your V", "attributes you must build/avoid", and so on, and I'm wondering: Do many gamers prepare themselves for the first time playing a new game? How do you start?

When I start a new game I have zero expectations on choosing the right options, building the right attributes, giving the perfect answers,... My first round is always a huge tutorial, trial-and-error of stuff and getting to know everything.
I try out the different weapon types, distribute skill points in every tree to see the in-game effects, and so on, and afterwards I decide which route to take first.

Yeah, me too. First run I understand how the game plays and what can I achieve with the many choices of character building.
Maybe I have a general idea of what my character could be, don't know, I usually like hacking and stealth (for example in Deus Ex and System Shock 2). Or paladin/combat cleric in traditional fantasy settings.

I rarely see tutorials or guides and go on my own, but usually just for learning. After a few hours I start the game again with my own concept of what I want to do or devolopt the character

Edit: By the way, I tried to vote but nothing is close to what a I do, maybe I'm weird

Top Bottom