How does Cerys: Fearless work?

+
veritasprime;n10580092 said:
[...][Y]ou can combo her with Bran in a QG deck to summon out all your QG (selecting a QG as your first target) with some raiders, for Morvan reveal type tempo. Less meme, you can combo with Bran to bring out Olgierd, Morkvaarg + whatever.

I was wondering about the Bran and QG interaction related to Cerys: Fearless. How does it actually work I assumed it wont work because it does this:
TV_JayArr;n10573242 said:
[...] I assume it won't work. The first unstrengthened Queensguard (4) would ressurect without the second and third (5) being in the graveyard already.
Comboing her with Bran, Morkvarg and Olgierd or a 4(or5) strength raider is a waste.

So far the only really controlled combo is the Pirate one, a decent one; Fairly controlled ones are Udalryk, Svanrige and Ermion.

It could be a good finisher, if your last two cards are cerys and madman lugos. ex. discarding a berserker marauder with lugos last.

You can not combo Cerys with a Priestess of Freya, I assume the same goes for Sigrdrifa. The Priestess dooms the moment you discard her.
That is so inconsistent, Ciri: Dash is ressurected before her ability applies and Priestesses doom before Cerys is able to play them.
In Ciris case Cerys ability applies instantaneously, before Ciri can hit the graveyard; In the Priestesses case they hit the graveyard first on the other hand, pretty random coding.
I suppose it is because of the wording "Ressurect", still this makes no sense and should be hotfixed.

I wish she had some armor or something. Surviving at 6 points for a turn is just not very easy.

Yahdop;n10859421 said:
I think it would be best to combo it with Dimun Pirates.

Hmmm, but this combo only makes her a very unreliable (because often killed) 17 points gold card - which is not that amazing these days.

Ghinko;n10578502 said:
With Iris' Companions as the last card in hand you can play any card from your deck without the random discarding :)

Just make sure the last card is not a portion that iris discards

devivre;n10859711 said:
Hmmm, but this combo only makes her a very unreliable (because often killed) 17 points gold card - which is not that amazing these days.

You would be putting 22 points on the board after playing Fearless. Dimun goes onto the board and discrds all copies from deck. Fearless brings one out and also counts towards Regular cerys countdown. I do agree though that she is an easily removed gold card.

Yahdop;n10887131 said:
You would be putting 22 points on the board after playing Fearless. Dimun goes onto the board and discrds all copies from deck. Fearless brings one out and also counts towards Regular cerys countdown. I do agree though that she is an easily removed gold card.

Yeah but Fearless still only gives you 17 points. 6 + 11 (the one pirate you play from hand is not the result of Fearless).

Top Bottom