How does "lock" work in this game?

+
tealquest;n10551212 said:
[...]
And if dudu's is an ability why lock won't disable it?
[...]
it does... Lock does not roll back the effects of an ability, it stops it from recurring. the ability already gave it a boost before lock, all lock will do is prevent it from doing it again... since that ability doesn't repeat there's no net effect. put another way: Lock (toggled on) removes the text of card, it's Resilience/Spying status, and nothing else. Toggled off, it restores the cards text, and nothing else (statuses are not returned)

tealquest;n10550942 said:
I wrote in my op that I jsut can't find it out on practice. The game's ui is horrible, there's no step by step log of event what happened and why, and there's no ingame explanations what is status, no break down how much boost a unit got and how much strength, what is its ability and what is its status and so on. And it seems like noone here knows. You just know what it works against and what doens't but you don't even know why. This game is Fing hell...

You don't seem to have much patience to learn a game tbh.

Why did they remove "Deploy:"? Personally most cards are clear to me from first read (I am a new player) but seeing as this isn't the case for everyone else why did they remove the "Deploy:" keyword from cards (which I remember seeing the 1 hour I played during closed beta)

Top Bottom